only 1 thing,,,, integrity,,, we each have to earn our good name daily,,,,

Best Answer

This is nutzo, money can't buy everything (Fact). If you want happiness, comfort in life or a feeling of selfworth - money alone won't provide that for you.

Best Answer

Of course money alone won't provide that for you. It's the people in our lives that really give us happiness. I asked the question because I was thinking about a time where I was with friends or family and we were all happy and not one cent was involved. Sometimes it's a little difficult to think of "free" happiness. : )

Best Answer

Good to know - don't take it the wrong way. I'm surrounded by petty, material things, but I'm so cold inside.

Best Answer

Money can't buy you wisdom.

Best Answer

Death

Best Answer

Umm how much you offering? lol

Best Answer

Yes money can buy it - and actually it's not that expensive :).

Best Answer

Money can't make you like yourself. Michael Jackson was the ultimate proof.

Best Answer

love life and buy your way to heaven

Best Answer

I've answered the love part way too many times to answer it again. So check below. And as for the heaven part that is completely a subjective answer only to those who believe.

Best Answer

My laughter....my smile.

Best Answer

A lot of people can actually pay to have surgery to have your smile. That and sometimes the things that bring a smile to our faces cost money.

Best Answer

I'd have to say - health! Everything else is available for purchase these days....

Best Answer

Out of everything money can buy, health should be number one. That and freedom. Magic Johnson is doing fine because he had more than enough money to pay for the drugs to get all that HIV business taken care of. There are so many high cost treatments out there that could save a continent of sick and dying people, but of course they are too expensive.

Best Answer

Not sure who Magic Johnson is ... and yes - you can pay for preventive care and buy treatment, but when you have cancer, and you give them all the money, and they take it and say - well sorry, chemo didn't help and you have 6 months left to live.... there you go! So before I have money, I'd rather have good health.

Best Answer

He's an ex-basketball player. Okay well say we're not talking about one person specifically. Medical companies pay billions on research for cures and medicine to give people their health, even though they start giving the rich their health first.

Best Answer

No I see what you are saying. Money is a necessity. Say, in USA we are rich enough not to die from a child birth - in other countries women die on a daily basis etc. But in your question you are asking - what can't money buy for an individual person. So if you are sick and there is no cure, money won't buy you health. Otherwise I would go even further and say - pharmacy companies (the rich) are doing anything in their power to prevent scientists from finding cure for serious sicknesses just so they can keep on selling their drugs (and get richer).

Best Answer

Because I can't buy money too.

Best Answer

it can't buy you money that's for sure! Seriously though marijuana grown in your backyard!

Best Answer

investsments..

Best Answer

No one seed in the back yard in April

Best Answer

According to Paul, "love" ...

Best Answer

More money.

Best Answer

Its called investments lol

Best Answer

It buys you the chance.

Best Answer

Can't you buy stocks which is technically money?

Best Answer

Technically. Some places won't allow you to buy beer. You instead have to buy a ticket which can then be traded for beer. Legally, this is not buying beer.

Best Answer