PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 12 Answers Aug 28, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

When you can feel someone's love for you as they look at you, almost like it's burning a hole into your soul. Your subconscious minds are communicating at such a deep level and it takes over your bodily responses. That to me is absolutely amazing! That is what gives me goosebumps and trills me and makes me utterly breathless

Best Answer

I LOVE this answer! It is wonderful!

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

strong confident people catch my attention because I admire those qualities...qualities I lack. My man's breath against my ear...tingles and goosebumps and *sigh*...oh my, lol. What thrills me? That spark of almost palpable electricity when you're first getting to know someone special....there's nothing else like it!

Best Answer

This is lovely. I think you are not aware of how strong you are...Confidence can be developed....

Best Answer

thank you...you're very kind :) xo

Best Answer

Captures my attention: textures and bright colors, b/c Im artistic and love all types of details<br />
Gives me goosebumps: that scenen in the movie Signs when the alien is standing on the barn roof, b/c it just scares me!<br />
Trills me: Exploring, new adventures, trying new things....b/c after enduring an isolated abused existence I can really appreciate things ppl take for granted--beaches, swiming pool, grass lawn, watching a real family interact--theyre all new to me.

Best Answer

WOW! LOVED THIS! Thanks!

Best Answer

You said keep it clean so I can't answer. :P

Best Answer

C'mon, hon. (Are you okay? I am concerned...)

Best Answer

I'm ok. I was sleeping off my afternoon drunk, now I can hit my evening drunk. :P

Best Answer

TOO MUCH DRUNK! Is it really helping?

Best Answer

Keeps me smiling and sedated. That means I stay up stairs and let the time pass without having an argument. It's a strategy. Not the best one, but one that works. :P

Best Answer

Its the anticipation.. the fact that you have his complete attention and you can see it in his eyes. But you don't know what he's going to do... the thrill that he is so close you can feel his body heat or even the brush of his hair but have not touched...

Best Answer

Nice! Like this one. The imagery is fine.....

Best Answer

Answer to all three questions are the same: The unexpected. Why??? because something happens that is the farthest thing imaginable. . . it does all of the above.

Best Answer

Simple answer. Cool!

Best Answer

The world around me keeps me alert, thus enthralling my eyes. Voices of the screaming children and innocents sends flocks of goose along my spine, what thrills me is the pinnacle of my work, to add the last finishing touches to my art and complete it as a whole, brush to portrait.

Best Answer

I always get EXCELLENT answers from you, Lushiro. (How are you feeling, honey?) xooxox

Best Answer

Meh...

Best Answer

I know it's a stereotypically guy-thing but I love firepower...I love guns...the way they feel...the way they feel when you fire them...the tinkle of empty shell casings...the smell of cordite and hot metal...<br />
Please excuse me...I need some alone time.

Best Answer

Your imagery is brilliant! You may answer anyway you wish....I like it! Thrilling! Certainly. Enjoy your alone time.

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

its the only thing jumped out at me after seeing it repeated so many times in that sentence lol

Best Answer

I ask questions. I require answers. I am a "why" person. *laughing* Everyone who knows me knows this!

Best Answer

but why!? lol

Best Answer