Please anyone who is too emotional, thinks too much, enjoys being creative: inspire me. I need a plan for my future so I can stop thinking about it and deal with enjoying my present time. So far I have been doing the "become-good-at-everything-so-your-possiblities-are-not-limited-once-you-realize-what-you-do-like" route and it is not leading me anywhere except becoming super qualified for every math and science major. Really just tell me how YOU or someone you know figured it out.
averageweasel averageweasel 18-21, F 8 Answers Dec 26, 2012 in Self Improvement

Dunno what to tell you...work is not without stress...

Best Answer

I found something that I loved doing and that worked for me, I loved doing stuff with computers so I went in to IT and I love it..works for me.

Best Answer

I know a friend who got a job at RSPCA she loves it.

Best Answer

Well, I don't know. But it does help if your work life allows you to get outside under the sky throughout the day. Fresh air and sunlight never hurt.

Best Answer

in my early days i was a undertaker ... was weird i found myself talking to dead people .. i knew i had to get out of it ... but looking back i wish i had stayed in that job ... wasnt stressfull

Best Answer

Maybe something that is not too stressful...

Best Answer