Helping people find the answers that will change their lives for the better is a new found passion of mine. I learned that somethings your doing wrong because you honestly don't know it. I couldn't figure out why , but my life has not been easy.<br />
I have a nearly herculean work ethic, easy way with people, and an above average IQ (certifiably not that it should matter). Yet struggle I have. I would ask myself questions like, does God hate me (Yes I'm a Believer who came to believe thanks to a deep and various love of science and thorough study of the bible)? Or what am I doing wrong? I became convinced it was terrible luck (my father had it rough in ways largely out of his control as well) and decided I wouldn't be kept back.<br />
Funny thing about luck... there's too many things you can't control and that's where "luck" comes into play. a few real examples in my own life. Black Ice, Rare Diseases, Flooding, Economy Downturns, When/Who you fall in love with. The stories we remember for all of history... are the stories of people who accomplish against all odds (i.e. George Washington or any founder). what, besides Will, sets them apart?? without exception (take your pick in any genre, those who succeed are huge readers... meaning they took in knowledge and commonly NEVER STOPPED. Ben Franklin was a Douche, and George a simple countryboy until they transformed themselves by learning how to become who they wanted to be. In any area, ask yourself what you want to be in that area, what you want that part of life to be like. and either do what you know you have to (i.e. say sorry or make amends) or learn from somebody who is amazing in that area ( a great dad, wealthy, etc.). I learned to address problems this way from my company and it's saved my family... and likely my life. I now have friends who shares my passion now and grow daily. I now know learning means simply finding the truth (answers) and using it to make no... Less mistakes hahaha. you can make a difference... every day.

Best Answer

Politicians shredding the Constitution.

Best Answer

anything to do with autism...

Best Answer

Gay youth

Best Answer

Gmo labeling

Best Answer

EXTREMISM!@#!!@&$

Best Answer

The Cambodian snake rebellion.

Best Answer

If I were a crate or a cobra, I'd get tired of being kissed on the head for tourists too!

Best Answer