strawberriesNcreamm strawberriesNcreamm 22-25, F 7 Answers Jan 9 in Health

Demons and what not

Best Answer

What ever it is not nice to experience that.

Best Answer

tell me about it, it happens very often with me

Best Answer

I don't know some people get them some don't something to do with the waking up and sleeping state of your mind

Best Answer

I find it's when i'm drifting off to sleep and sometimes i can even feel it beginning and i'm trying not to fall asleep but it's hard not to, when i do i can't move and my breathing fails too and i'm fighting to wake up sometimes i just let go in my sleep and then after what seems like an eternity i break free from this sleep exhausted.

Best Answer

Yea, it's the same for most of us

Best Answer

My Ex wife!!

Do you know her too??

LOL

Best Answer

haha.

Best Answer

So you do know her.

I am so sorry for you.

LOL

Best Answer

I've had this a couple times and it is an awful feeling but luckily doesn't last too long. It's happened when I got disturbed and suddenly woke up before expected. I think it's a delay of the brain waking up and being able to move anything and like cian22 said, some hormones involved.

Best Answer

don't know. hasn't happned to me in a while

Best Answer

It is the effects of the combination of two different brain chemicals that are secreted during the REM phase of sleep when dreaming is the most active it only paralyzes voluntary muscles like arms legs fingers. Prevents you from thrashing around in your dreams.

Best Answer