No, cc, I'M not jealous..
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 21 Answers Apr 11, 2010

most people are jealous at soem time in thei life, whether they like to admit it or not

jjeaslousy might be a negative emotion>BUT

JEALOUSY IS A VALID EMOTION NONETHELESS

+PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY NEVER GET JEALOUS ARE EITHER LIARS OR THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH THEM MENTALLY OR EMOTIONALLY

Best Answer

Maybe you're jealous of those who are jealous and that's why you're criticizing them. After all, if someone criticizes someone else, then they just have to be jealous. Yeah, just gotta be. No person actually possesses undesirable traits. The imperfect human is a myth propagated by that silly notion, religion.

Best Answer

Jealousy is experienced when someone is fearful of losing something; unlike envy, where someone wants something that belongs to someone else.

Those who cannot accept others are typically the way they are because they (for whatever reason) cannot tolerate differences.

I'm not sure what's happening to you on EP, but by the last couple of posts you made, it sounds like someone is making your life a living Hell at the moment.

Try to realize that not everyone is mean, and there are many who do love and care about you. Hope that helps. Take care. Smiles.......

Best Answer

because they are... there no answer for that question..... some times people look at u and they ask there self why her and not me why can i be like that so they get mad at them self and release there anger at you i guess.....

Best Answer

I don't have time for child like feelings....jealousy is something I expect from children....

I don't think there is any reason to be jealous...you can only be who you are...either thats good enough or not..

Best Answer

I get it all the time. I think it is because I am so Goood Loookin.

Best Answer

Sometimes, it's just because we've been hurt in the past, even as a small child, and the pain is still there and it "rears its ugly head" when we least expect it.

I've always been everything to my 2nd son. This past year he has had his first "serious" girlfriend. I see I've been replaced in some respects and have had to give myself a

"good talkin to" several times to accept my position in his life now. Sometimes we can become jealous because of a loss of status. Sometimes, we have trust issues we have to deal with.

It's an absolutely normal, human emotion that just needs to be dealt with to get through.

And we can get through it! It just takes real honesty looking at ourselves and how we react to things.

Best Answer

I am never jealous or envious of anyone...And, I can't understand why otthers can't accept anyone for who they are...However, I may choose who I want to be friends with. I thought you were strong?

Best Answer

they would make life way to easy would nt it .........

Best Answer

Its because of something they feel they lack or are threatened by.

Best Answer

Because they would rather hurt someone than be nice! Rather hate vs. love! I am into love! :D

Eric

Best Answer

This question makes no sense. Not only does the jealous person accept the subject of their jealousy for who they are, but they put them on a pedestal. They want something that person has for themselves. IN fact, before they may have been unaware they wanted that, so it can be a helpful emotion in creating goals at times. It is something perfectionists are prone to, comparing themselves to other people too much. But in general it's just a useless distraction and waste of energy.

Best Answer

I don't know, they just do.

I don't think jealousy is so much the issue, but rather boredom and frustration.

Best Answer