pennynoodles pennynoodles 46-50, F 25 Answers Jan 4 in Community

The cat! She is sooooo demanding!

Best Answer

I have one of those too. Currently trying to stop me typing this

Best Answer

Haha Mine has skidded onto my desk to stop me! :)

Best Answer

Ever watched 'Simon's Cat' on You Tube. Hilarious if you get a spare minute.

Best Answer

My favorite Simon's Cat is this one---http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0ffwDYo00Q

Best Answer

Thank you so much for turning me on to "Simon's Cat" Penny. -)

Best Answer

Ha ha@skidded! I remember my cat trying with all her might to stop me from being on the computer lol.

Best Answer

Mine will sleep on the arm of the chair and gradually, first one paw, then her chin, then she will spread right out across the keyboard. She is so jealous of me doing anything that is not giving her attention.

Best Answer

Hahahahaha Your cat Pennynoodles!

Best Answer

That's the one

Best Answer

My cat, Chai, will jump up on the desk try a number of ways to distract me and when all else fails, plop down on the keyboard and lie there with a smug look on his face. When he's in a hurry hell cut right to the chase and the "plop" will be his first move. I have no idea why a cat would be in a hurry, though...

Best Answer

I don't think Penny is ever in a hurry. She waits at the front door to come in and as I open it, she slowly….very slowly makes her way over the threshold, stretching as she does it.

Best Answer

Bathroom queue in shared accommodation.

Best Answer

Best Answer

You need a rota! Girls first of course

Best Answer

Haha, ain't that bad. Trivial ones, but we keep them so that there is atleast some disagreement, LoL. All male, so that part of the problem is not there. :-) :-)

Best Answer

Children -both have different ideas regarding bringing them up.

Best Answer

Good in a little way, that would be when both of them want to bring them up in the best way, although each in a different 'best' way.

Best Answer

Privacy and space.

Best Answer

I often wonder about this with large families that I work with. When I work with a child one to one, they often comment on how much the like the silence. They will then tell me that they never have silence in their lives due to home life being so 'full'.

Best Answer

Oh, that one on silence, is an interesting and unusual insight.

Best Answer

Visitors I suppose... I live alone. ;}

Best Answer

Aw. Nice to have them on occasion but equally nice to see them go.

Best Answer

Indeed. ;}

Best Answer

Menu for lunch or dinner.All have different choices.

Best Answer

Usually I make a decision and hubby goes along with it.

Best Answer

Parakeets getting into squabbles. The males like to watch TV, and the female got in the middle of her mate for doing it on Christmas Eve. Let him watch about half of a John Wayne movie and then decided he was ignoring him and started in squawking and pushing him away to the back of the cage, he kept saying "let me do it, let me do it" but she continued. The next morning she started on him again for looking towards the TV, now he's scared to watch.

Best Answer

Blimey. Perhaps their own little tvs in their own cage might solve the problem. Oh, and tiny little earphones too of course.

Best Answer

She don't want him distracted away from her a bit. I think she has him so scared now he would turn around and look the other way if I put a TV close to the cage. He is totally hen-pecked.

Best Answer

How funny

Best Answer

Talking to myself, it does annoy me when I ma trying to eat.

Best Answer

Oh you're one of those are you. Got some family members like that :O)

Best Answer

Give back my half of the doona,i'm freezing here.

Best Answer

If you are female it is your right to have it, if you are male then tough sh it :O)

Best Answer

None really no more than any other house

Best Answer

Fair enough

Best Answer

My homework

Best Answer

I bet

Best Answer

i will hold the remote......no way.......yeah, i will

Best Answer

LOLOL, i don't even try to gain control in ours

Best Answer

My mere existence!

Best Answer

We love you RickiChickie and we say YOU win that argument.

Best Answer

If have to say it's my wife and I living there together. When she's not around, there's never an argument

Best Answer

Her fault then….of course :O)

Best Answer

That's what I was thinking!

Best Answer

Anything health related... And PTSD... I mean things we get stressed over...

Best Answer

"I don't want to go out to their party, please please" and all hell breaks loose. So I just figure, I'd just go.

Best Answer

Sounds like a barrel of laughs

Best Answer

I dislike being around my elder brother's family I'm guilty.

Best Answer

Right now....not disagreement, but sadness. My desemployment and the difficulty to get a new job.<br />
In general nothing.

Best Answer

Aw a difficult time for all then.

Best Answer

Are you experiencing similar things?

Best Answer

Thankfully no but I think most of us have at times in our lives and it's not easy.

Best Answer

And it will be hard in the future too, as this finantial system is a short cover. At least here in Italy.

Best Answer

either my annoying-est little sister who;s like 6 idk why she would so destructive... but w.e i still love her, or everyone trying to find common ground because my brother and i are almost 'adults' and we need to grow up but be kids... idk

Best Answer

Ah, the almost adult stage….yes, it can be awkward.

Best Answer

and annoying... idk what my mother wants *sigh*

Best Answer

"You can't do that with the dog !"

Best Answer

Gulp…..

Best Answer

Ha, the dog does the same thing :D

Best Answer

Laughing out loud now.

Best Answer

Yeah I'm a hoot :P lol

Best Answer

the kids >

Best Answer

I was usually boss where they were concerned.

Best Answer