Darminder Darminder 26-30, M 12 Answers Apr 21, 2010

**** does happen mate............so mistakes are natural. dont worry about them.<br />
and when people talk about them say thanks to them for making a mistake their center of the world............not to worry!!!!!!!!!!<br />
feel free to repeat the mistakes.....

Best Answer

The criticism seems the hardest. It's like okay I know what I did and I'm sorry. I can't take it back but I can try to make things better. But even with that comes the sideways glances and the 2 cents from everyone so you start to feel like even though you're sorry and working to make things right, it means nothing.

Best Answer

Realising you've made the mistake and learning from it is the important thing.<br />
Receiving flack about it from others shows they have more to learn about love, life and forgiveness than you do.

Best Answer

The critizem for the mistake. A mistake can often be back tracked and fixed. Not always obviously, but even so, every mistake can be worked around and if people were to shout at every mistake that others made, then you wouldn't move forward very quickly than if it was just mentioned, fixed and moved on to the next thing.

Best Answer

Criticism sometimes smarts a bit but everyone makes mistakes. If you let them "eat you up" you'll never grow. Learn from your mistakes and move on.

Best Answer

Outer stigma or inner-resentment of the matter at hand;it varies upon the judgement of the Being.

Best Answer

Nailing your finger under a door hurts a lot more! or getting the old man caught in your zipper AND making the mistake of trying to pull the zipper back down....

Best Answer

to me, it is myself blaming myself

Best Answer