Carrie7 Carrie7 51-55, F 26 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in WTK

Gordon Lightfoot, "The Wreck Of The Edmond Fitztgerald" plus many more, and his band 8 times since the first time in 1990 and he and the band are the nicest people you could ever meet. Very class Acts!

Best Answer

Tim Mcgraw a couple of times, will smith, carrie underwood, richard branson, cameron diaz...Tim Mcgraw has been the nicest person that I have ever met! Really down to earth and genuine.

Best Answer

70's/80's musician Greg Allman. sitting at a hotel bar very engrossed in his drink and whatever was in his Walkman at the time. I walked up shook his hand and said "Hello" and he just dutifully said "Hello" back and went back to his drink with the pink umberella.

Best Answer

I met Clint Eastwood....he stayed at the hotel I worked at while filming Unforgiven.....he was quite unimpressive...snobby, and pretentious, really....he had an air of entitlement about him....I have no patience for that...

Best Answer

I've met a couple dozen celebrities (and well known politicians) almost all seemed nice and acted just as anyone else would given the different situations . . . favorite one I met was Martha Raye (USO tour in the sixties), Jamie Farr was just like he seems on TV and Loretta Swit (of MASH fame) I also met Walt Disney (in the sixties) and Steven Seagal (in the nineties) both of whom were reserved but nice. I also met two sleaze-bags (one a famous basketball star and one a sit-com lead actor) who tried to hit on my sixteen-year old daughter who was a model at the time.

Best Answer

I've met barack obama and joe biden once at a rally.<br />
I've also met Brandon Boyd<----google him :) it was amazing.<br />
and I've met Betty White in washington dc. Lol

Best Answer

Over the years I have met MANY celebs. As a bartender and waiter I stumbled upon a lot of them — though the names will be Google searches for the younger EP members, I have met Kristi McNichol, John Davidson, Tony Danze, Charlie Sheen, Maurie Amsterdam, Buddy Ebson, Linda Kelsey... and many more.<br />
The one that stands out most in my mind is Larry Wilcox (John from the TV show CHiP's). He was a total jerk, and could spend an entire meal doing nothing but critizing his wife and two children.

Best Answer

She played Billie Newman on the Lou Grant show where he was a newspaper editor. She partnered with Joe Rossi. Sweet girl, but Butt Ugly. The make-up department deserves an award for what they did to her, LOL.

Best Answer

I met John Davidson, seemed really nice.

Best Answer

I'm just an ordinary guy. I met Yves St Laurent once, in the 1970s. he was rather flashily dressed and had a lot of men with him - which I took to be his boyfriends (or hangers-on, at least). He was very charming and polite to me personally.

Best Answer

I served Harrison Ford coffee once when he was filming a movie in the little town I lived in at the time. He was pleasant enough.

Best Answer

Charles Barkley was cool... I met him at a screening for Mr Holland's Opus.<br />
Darius Rucker was out on the town in Charleston, SC.<br />
Anita Baker was out on the town in Detroit.<br />
The chief Robert Parrish rubbed elbows at the Chicken box in Charlotte.<br />
The Nature Boy Rick Flair was always a big spender in Charlotte... He always speaks.

Best Answer

Marie Osmond is my distant aunt and I lived next to her for awhile in Orem, Utah. She was nice and bubbly and very much like how she is on t.v. although at the time I knew her she was horribly thin.

Best Answer

several Cincinnati newscasters...all rude, except that guy that looked like Nick Clooney back in the 80"s, KIP Something or another...he was nice...Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam, Debbie Gibson...both ladies were very nice!There was this guy at the baccarat tables in Vegas with sunglasses and a fake beard that was looking my direction (not at me...how would i know)...i kept looking and looking at him rudely...he kind of reminded me of Robert Deniro, but i'll never know. as i walked away from my husbands 21 table, he saw Vanna White..I slept with this actor back in the 80's that does soft **** horror...his name is Paul...that is all i am saying

Best Answer

like human with gun men to protect life..

Best Answer

kara hui :) we lloked like twins in different times

Best Answer

Barbara Kingsolver. Very down to earth lady. Enjoyed our conversation immensely.

Best Answer

Sir Chris Hoy, Jessica Enis & Mo Farah. For me they are the cream of British Olympians. I would love to meet Sir Steve Redgrave (Rowing) too. He battled his illness and still won 5 consecutive Olympic golds. Wow.<br />
They were the most down to earth people that you can meet. Always had smile to give me.

Best Answer

I saw the movie Malice filmed in Amherst, MA.. I saw Bill Pullman drive up in a car for a shot. yay.. that is it.. seriously my Husband has better stories.

Best Answer