yiskah yiskah 18-21, M 1 Answer Feb 11 in Politics

I'm sorry but I feel all Indian politicians are corrupt to the core. If India wants the change the people need to change and revolt. India has too much democracy. I feel a strict leadership is due.

Best Answer

proofs are superior than assumptions, so far the track record of this man has been best as compared to rest of people so why not he?

Best Answer

I live in America so I don't know much about this man or what he's about but In comparison to India track record vs china. You people dropped the ball on developing your nation into being one of the best countries in the world. China doesn't deserve it. It should have been India. That's why I think I don't know what this guy can bring. I feel like he's gonna sit back and let Sonia run the country and keep stealing from just like how she did with manomohan singh

Best Answer

I live in America so I don't know much about this man or what he's about but In comparison to India track record vs china. You people dropped the ball on developing your nation into being one of the best countries in the world. China doesn't deserve it. It should have been India. That's why I think I don't know what this guy can bring. I feel like he's gonna sit back and let Sonia run the country and keep stealing from just like how she did with manomohan Singh

Best Answer

he's a descent man. P.s check for narendra modi on Youtube. I need not to explain more

Best Answer