I help children's and homeless charities, because I want to bring hope and smiles to them.
Carrie7 Carrie7 51-55, F 15 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in WTK

Children's Mercy Hospital, twenty-eight years ago they saved my daughters life. Ten months ago she promoted me to grandfather.

Best Answer

congrats!

Best Answer

Thank you. He is a handsome little fellow who gets his good looks from his mother. (It is important to note that is mother is after all, my daughter.)

Best Answer

lots........too many to mention..........but my favourite is the Autism Society

Best Answer

This past summer I helped out with the homeless. I sure feel for those less unfortunate plus I wanted to understand the homeless....

Best Answer

I have been supporting KIVA, they do micro loans to people all over the world. I guess in a way it isn't a charity, because so far, every one I have loaned to has paid it back and on time! I also support Heiffer project, and some Methodist Missionaries in Africa who help AIDS orphans learn job skills.

Best Answer

Every Christmas since I was 24 years old, I pick children's want lists off Santa trees and buy them what they ask for with a little extra thrown in. I also donate to a food pantry and have when I could buy the "Christmas Dinner" for a family. That though through the years has started to become a little cost prohibitive so I search out legit groups that are doing this (I know in this area the crooked door to door solicitors are unbeliveable) and I donate a cash amount to them.

Best Answer

I usually donate to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (65 Roses). Also I donate to the St. Labre Indian Reservation School. They were the first to contact me after I began donating blood.

Best Answer

Samaritan's Purse in their "Christmas Child" shoebox operation because I like to see a smile on a child's face and my daughter is a Regional Director for them

Best Answer

the homeless, i have helped a little,but if i had money, i would like to help them correctly...build a new living facility...start them in their own businesses...send them to school....i have always felt homeless myself

Best Answer

My favorite charity is my nieces and nephews. I get to see the direct results, and no one siphons off 75% for "administrative costs". Established "charities" like United Way are just organized crime.

Best Answer

feed empty bellys

Best Answer