lots........too many to mention..........but my favourite is the Autism Society

Best Answer

I have been supporting KIVA, they do micro loans to people all over the world. I guess in a way it isn't a charity, because so far, every one I have loaned to has paid it back and on time! I also support Heiffer project, and some Methodist Missionaries in Africa who help AIDS orphans learn job skills.

Best Answer

Every Christmas since I was 24 years old, I pick children's want lists off Santa trees and buy them what they ask for with a little extra thrown in. I also donate to a food pantry and have when I could buy the "Christmas Dinner" for a family. That though through the years has started to become a little cost prohibitive so I search out legit groups that are doing this (I know in this area the crooked door to door solicitors are unbeliveable) and I donate a cash amount to them.

Best Answer

I usually donate to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (65 Roses). Also I donate to the St. Labre Indian Reservation School. They were the first to contact me after I began donating blood.

Best Answer

Samaritan's Purse in their "Christmas Child" shoebox operation because I like to see a smile on a child's face and my daughter is a Regional Director for them

Best Answer

the homeless, i have helped a little,but if i had money, i would like to help them correctly...build a new living facility...start them in their own businesses...send them to school....i have always felt homeless myself

Best Answer

My favorite charity is my nieces and nephews. I get to see the direct results, and no one siphons off 75% for "administrative costs". Established "charities" like United Way are just organized crime.

Best Answer

feed empty bellys

Best Answer