Alustrial Alustrial 26-30, M 12 Answers Oct 24, 2012 in Depression

maybe this would only help me, cause im weird, but when im having a bad day and i feel like everythings gone wrong, its kinda silly, but i try to make someone elses day better. like little things that people may not even notice, just opening a door for someone or saying excuse me, going out of my way to pick something up or give my seat to an older lady. it doesnt change the way i feel but it distracts me i guess. but if that doesnt help at all, try to think of something that your good at, like drawing or writing, or whatever it may be, and try to practice it and get better at it so you can feel more proud of yourself. i hope this helps some bit

Best Answer

drugs & alcohol man......drugs & alcohol.....

Best Answer

Never,this is not good advice.

Best Answer

I know.... just makes things worse for the user... and yet I have had cravings for drugs... Never used... *shrugs*

Best Answer

I try to imagine a T-rex making a bed with those teeny, ineffectual arms. That usually sparks a giggle.

Best Answer

Music. Art. Nature. And chocolate-covered potato chips.

Best Answer

Dancing to your own song in your head :) Try it... works for me... my tears to laughter quick fix !

Best Answer

Just to know that someone cares is an enormous boost when all seems so bleak.

Best Answer

Music

Best Answer

New experiences.

Best Answer

singing

Best Answer

Hanging out with a good friend. Hugs.

Best Answer

There are times that are beyond " cheering up." it just has to pass in it's own time.

Best Answer