It was an excruciating choice to let go of some individuals out of my life. I did it because of the deep hurt and injury these people have caused me. I can't believe anything that comes out of their mouths and I know that they have not been straight up with me.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

Wise choice ....

Best Answer

Best Answer

I know what your talking about and congrats I just wish I could be that strong

Best Answer

you are stronger than you think you are; I just finished telling someone else that. when you are feeling your weakest, you are in essence also building upon your greatest strengths.

Best Answer

To let go

Best Answer

That's hard .. Very hard

Best Answer