I live in a really small town now, but once lived in Miami Florida. Loved it there, loved the women and the whole scene on SoBe. Loved the mix of Cubans, Jews, Germans and all their foods.
Xinman Xinman 41-45, M 7 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Community

Istanbul, Turkey. Absolutely amazing and fascinating. A contrast of tradition and modern life. Hospitality of the Turkish people is wonderful, Scenery and landscape beautiful, food absolutely delcious, shoppers paradise, not too expensive, A unique city, the only city in the world build on 2 continents (Europe and Asia) The Bosphorous Bridge connects the 2. Istanbul is built on 7 hills is very big and there is something for everyone. Sea, beaches, hills, tradition, religion, hi- life etc.

Best Answer

I never expected to see Istanbul as an answer, Good One~!

Best Answer

Venice Beach, California is a pretty exciting place.

Best Answer

Saint Andrews, the place is surrounded with UNI's and collages, its a nicer part of the country and the ***** is unbelievable, nice pubs etc, nice atmosphere, Yelt.

Best Answer

you REALLY want 'best answer' dont you? I'm going right now and look up St. Andrews. What's a UNI?

Best Answer

The Gambia is a beautiful country. I lived there for just over 3 months. The butterflies are huge and the beaches are wonderful.

Best Answer