Istanbul, Turkey. Absolutely amazing and fascinating. A contrast of tradition and modern life. Hospitality of the Turkish people is wonderful, Scenery and landscape beautiful, food absolutely delcious, shoppers paradise, not too expensive, A unique city, the only city in the world build on 2 continents (Europe and Asia) The Bosphorous Bridge connects the 2. Istanbul is built on 7 hills is very big and there is something for everyone. Sea, beaches, hills, tradition, religion, hi- life etc.

Best Answer

I never expected to see Istanbul as an answer, Good One~!

Best Answer

Venice Beach, California is a pretty exciting place.

Best Answer

Saint Andrews, the place is surrounded with UNI's and collages, its a nicer part of the country and the ***** is unbelievable, nice pubs etc, nice atmosphere, Yelt.

Best Answer

you REALLY want 'best answer' dont you? I'm going right now and look up St. Andrews. What's a UNI?

Best Answer

The Gambia is a beautiful country. I lived there for just over 3 months. The butterflies are huge and the beaches are wonderful.

Best Answer