I was born in Little Rock. (Arkansas, USA)
okcgal61 okcgal61 51-55, F 17 Answers Jan 15, 2013 in Hobbies

Atlantis

Best Answer

In the cold hard hand of a pharoe in the British museum. He didn't know me,didn't know what i was for and had a large lump of diorite for a heart.

Best Answer

Chicago

Best Answer

Boston, Massachusetts. I was the first baby born at the Beth Israel hospital to a graduate of the Beth Israel School of Nursing...that was back in 1950...

Best Answer

That is interesting information! Thank you for answering, and have a wonderful day!

Best Answer

Yeah and that and 10 cents used to get me a cup of coffee :)
Thanks so much, you have a great day too

Best Answer

:~) thans and you also!

Best Answer

London suburbs.

Best Answer

Toluca,Mex,Mex

Best Answer

Balto, Md

Best Answer

Lexington Park

Best Answer

LOS ANGELES BABY!!!!!!

Best Answer

Huntington, New York, USA

Best Answer

I have been to Huntington, Nice town. I have been to the Book Revue in Huntington. Awesome bookstore! I was in town visiting a friend a couple years ago.

Best Answer

Cool... I lived in Huntington as an adult for 18 years. It's gotten a bit too crowded so I moved east to Northport. Indeed, Book Revue is a great little bookstore - who gets 'A-list' author for book signings... then there's are the restaurants - some amazing places ;-) I'm relocating to Houston Texas in a couple of weeks. I've honestly had enough of this place - its overcrowded and over priced.

Best Answer

The Kingdom of God

Best Answer

I was born in Hartford, Connecticut....Wow, aren't I the lucky one here?

Best Answer

oklahoma city, allways seem to wonder back home

Best Answer