Atlantis

Best Answer

In the cold hard hand of a pharoe in the British museum. He didn't know me,didn't know what i was for and had a large lump of diorite for a heart.

Best Answer

Boston, Massachusetts. I was the first baby born at the Beth Israel hospital to a graduate of the Beth Israel School of Nursing...that was back in 1950...

Best Answer

That is interesting information! Thank you for answering, and have a wonderful day!

Best Answer

Yeah and that and 10 cents used to get me a cup of coffee :)
Thanks so much, you have a great day too

Best Answer

:~) thans and you also!

Best Answer

London suburbs.

Best Answer

Toluca,Mex,Mex

Best Answer

Balto, Md

Best Answer

Lexington Park

Best Answer

Huntington, New York, USA

Best Answer

I have been to Huntington, Nice town. I have been to the Book Revue in Huntington. Awesome bookstore! I was in town visiting a friend a couple years ago.

Best Answer

Cool... I lived in Huntington as an adult for 18 years. It's gotten a bit too crowded so I moved east to Northport. Indeed, Book Revue is a great little bookstore - who gets 'A-list' author for book signings... then there's are the restaurants - some amazing places ;-) I'm relocating to Houston Texas in a couple of weeks. I've honestly had enough of this place - its overcrowded and over priced.

Best Answer

The Kingdom of God

Best Answer

I was born in Hartford, Connecticut....Wow, aren't I the lucky one here?

Best Answer

oklahoma city, allways seem to wonder back home

Best Answer