Questionator Questionator 26-30 163 Answers Mar 21, 2012

Question of the Day

Common sense.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

I find it's something lacked nowadays...

Best Answer

LOL...I agree. I believe either you have it or you don't.

Best Answer

Comon sense is an individuals opinion, as what it is, no one can define it, but your self. When a powerful persons common sense is imposed upon others, things like the Holocaust happen. Only you can decide upon what is common sense(for your own self) I have my own opinion on people that impose what common sense is on others; It is ignorance

Best Answer

you cannot teach common sense

Best Answer

Budget management. Overcoming an inflated sense of entitlement.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Well said!!

Best Answer

Yes that is what I say and the government needs that class too.

Best Answer

Not only the government, Alexa.. most of the country as well!

Best Answer

And it might as well be sand dollars, the way it runs through their fingers...

Best Answer

you my friend are an *** social security and social security disability is a seperate fund you pay into you whole life and there was plenty of money until george bush raided the fund to for his wars and unfunded mandates

Best Answer

bravo!

Best Answer

I believe that Meditation and mindfulness practices should be in high school, and mandatory. Since i have started, i believe my school life would have been a lot easier to cope with. Its as mandatory as sleep! I couldn't dream of a life without meditation, and i hope it becomes more popular in my society .

Best Answer

I can definitely agree to how beneficial meditation is.

Best Answer

diddo! :)

Best Answer

Personal finance. Most people finish school and have no idea how to budget, how credit works or all the purposes of a bank or credit union. They should learn this at home but don't. It won't really cost the schools anything and doesn't question anyone's morals or religion.

Best Answer

I just wish. I also wish it was mandatory in college/university as a first term course or something.

Best Answer

etiquette

Best Answer

basics,how to write a letter,how the postal service works,banking,basic cooking,laundry skills,how to write a resume,how to plan for college and jobs.

Best Answer

I love this reply!

Best Answer

So do I !

Best Answer

Let's get real, so many parents aren't doing half the stuff they're suppose to do. They want schools and other places to do their jobs. So they can be the child's FRIEND..

Best Answer

Actually, today most parents are overwhelmed. They are overscheduled, struggling just to pay basic bills, and both parents work, often long hours. They just don't have enough time to teach kids to cook and do laundry. It's a mess.

Best Answer

How do they not have enough time to teach kids how to cook and do laundry? My three year old daughter is already helping us do laundry and cook every meal.

Best Answer

Lol is it dangerous for a three year old to use a knife?

Best Answer

Self esteem protection

Best Answer

Tolerance.

Best Answer

Biology levels 1 & 2. Evolution was once a theory, but is now known to be a FACT.

Best Answer

a scientific theory is not a fact . asin the theory of geocentic solar system or the theory of a static universe

Best Answer

On evolution, the evidence for it is indisputable. Those who deny it really need to wake up and face the facts. Hell, even the pope has given it it's due credit. Impede on people's faith.. bullocks. Would telling someone they'd likely not survive an 8 story plunge off a building be impeding upon their faith that god might save them? I thinks not. To conclude, I'd say that it is important for everyone to be educated on, so that they may come to fully appreciate and pay due reverence to, our TRUE origins on this planet.

Best Answer

*Please refer to Best Answer*

Best Answer

Manners

Best Answer

Philosophy.

Best Answer

How to spell "you're" correctly.

Best Answer

Being nice.

Best Answer

Home Ec. so people can at least look after themselves.

Best Answer

we had a home economy in high school; but not a lot of people signed in for it, so they had to cancel it.

Best Answer

I'm 43 answers in... and not one person said CIVICS! Oy Vey.

Best Answer

civics isn't required anymore? damn,it was when i was in school

Best Answer

It was not even offered at my High School

Best Answer

Speech. That can help people know how to start or hold a conversation.

Best Answer

Speech is mandatory in some high schools, but not all unfortunately.

Best Answer

Ethics and morals, independent thinking; Self growth (not sex ed but focusing on self image and individuality.

Best Answer

Self defense.

Best Answer

I think some law classes would be helpful. We are a society of legal actions yet this sort of stuff isn't taught. We access the legal system all the time but to do so you need to spend money on an attorney and this shouldn't be.

Best Answer

More than one language.

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer