How this topic is allowed on here, I don't know considering it's a mature subject. Nonetheless, from 5 to 7 inches is considered average with most men falling around 6 inches. The longest penis recorded, today, is 13.5 inches.

Small is considered from 2 inches to 5 inches. Anything less than 2 inches is correctly labeled micro-penis and tends to result in view to a lack of hormones in the developmental stage of primary sex characteristics. Though, even 1 inch is capable of fulfilling its purpose.

Best Answer

I'm sorry, more typos. Micro-penis is due to a lack of hormones.

Best Answer

5"

Best Answer

5 inches?! thats big?

Best Answer

if 6" is average then 5" is definitely small

Best Answer

ok :/ sorry

Best Answer

lol someone has a tiny **** haha

Best Answer

There is no such as a small penis. its simply a term that women with big vaginas use

Best Answer

Actually, there are. There are three "sizes." Small, medium, and large, according to some ancient texts, and they apply to women also. You want to get within one size to be best. Though, some girls seem to like pain today, so even a large will fit, painfully, into a small sheath.

Best Answer

An inch is sometimes considered an enlarged clitoris. So if you are not that small, it's ok.

Best Answer

The average size is between 5 and 8, so I'd say less than that

Best Answer

3 inches is small lol

Best Answer

not smaller?

Best Answer

anything smaller then 3 inches is very small

Best Answer

Anything shorter than 5'5, I'd say.

Best Answer

oh ok.. :/

Best Answer