The one where we laughed at people who thought that cliques were important or even relevant after high school.

Best Answer

I was a one person clique. No one was allowed in.

Best Answer

The 'I didn't fit into any group' category

Best Answer

Me too

Best Answer

I wasn't welcomed by ANY of the cliques in high school.

Best Answer

I wasn't even cool enough to be in the loner group.. I did many things alone :(

Best Answer

was part of the chess team/weird kids who were smarter than everyone else so in turn meant they didnt like you group ... of which i was the dumbest one lol

Best Answer

I didn't. Pretty much loathed High School.

Best Answer

Nerd/Jock. I was a total nerd (math science type) but hung out with the jocks cause I was on the wrestling team. So I wasn't a "popular" jock like the football pla<x>yers, but still a jock. A total nerd though -- never had a girlfriend all through high school. Looking back on it I had plenty of opportunities I guess -- I was just too naive and very shy.

Best Answer

Sarcastic cynics at the back :) Totally thought we were way too cool.

Best Answer

I dont know why this matters haha, but i was a social butterfly. I mixed with every group! yes even the nerds. I was updated with all the 'goss' but never spread it becuase i never saw it as important but i geuss it was still fun to listen to :)

Best Answer

I'm a very socialize-type of person. But one clique most people think I'm in is the jock, because I play varsity football with my brother, but he's a total *******, so I am in the jock - but like I'm not, you know.<br />
But then I'm also a nerd being on the honor rolls and loveeee biology/world history

Best Answer

It looks like everyone was the "loner". If only you all knew each other, you could've made your own group<br />
I'm still in high school xD I'm not sure where I fit.

Best Answer

The misfits who didn't fit into any other category

Best Answer

the outcasts. let's stay away from the high school topic. it's over and i'll never go back

Best Answer

I am a hippie....but I was the only hippie in my school, so I hung out with the goths, stoners and misfits that didn't fit in anywhere.

Best Answer

Geeks.

Best Answer

stoner punk ghetto artsy dropout chick clique, pretty big group suprisingly lol

Best Answer

I belong to the drama geeks/ band of misfits.

Best Answer

Clique......don't know about that I was known as a Stoner.......party boy......life was one big party........although I did well in school......still can't figure that out

Best Answer

musician rebels

Best Answer