hazel, today, they are a very unusual pale green, not as light as peridote, not as dark as emerald, about like demantoid green. Pretty much, gold flecks are in different places

Best Answer

light green in the center and then a light green grey on the outside.. with a very dark rim... I get compliments when the light is right... when they light is dark my eyes look very dark and people think they are brown. I have strange eyes. the grey in them makes the green look like its not even there.. if you took a photo of my eye they look green.

Best Answer

It depends on which con that I'm on lol.<br />
They can even be pink! ;p and I shall think they're the same colour lol

Best Answer

brown eyed girl, but as i in the depths of a mother of a cold, they are today very red and puffy.

Best Answer

yea.......one's bloodshot.............the other........not so much

Best Answer

Blue / grey. I don't think they change. Only if I've been upset, the next day they look like **** holes in the snow.

Best Answer

Deep blue and yes...they have little sunflowers in them too hahaha:)

Best Answer

BlueishGreen. Unique I've been told. To me, their just my eyes.

Best Answer

Hazel and they change from a really cool green (that's my fav) to a grey blue (it's muddy- not so cool) with many shades in between. My 11 year old has them and my 20 year old daughter also-yours?

Best Answer

Blue.

Best Answer

IDK sweetie are they?

Best Answer