I want to find a new style i have brown hair, bangs and blue/green eyes. what styles do you think look nice or have your tried. i want something new to maybe boost my self esteem.
lisra lisra 18-21, F 9 Answers Jun 8, 2011

i have green eyes, i use purple and kind of like a purple maroon, and pinks

i also use a gold and green, becuase i have a yellow ring around my pupil, makes em pop

Best Answer

I have blue/green eyes and I love purple..try it!

Best Answer

will try :)

Best Answer

Try the smokey eye with brown and bronze..it'll look great!

Best Answer

I'm a clueless male. But shouldn't your skin colour be just if not more important in determining eye makeup? I know that's certainly true with clothes. Ok, feel free to correct me.

Best Answer

idk i was always told its up to your hair color but maybe the skin color has something to do with it :)

Best Answer

try smokey-use black. Experiment.

Best Answer

people say i look to pail when i do that blk smoky eye. but i still do it a lot i think its sexy and mysterious

Best Answer

For blue (I have silver/blue eyes), I normally go with earthy or neutral tones such as gold, coppers, oranges, browns, greys *if I'm feeling smoky*. This way it looks quite natural and less "caked" on like mask. For green... I can imagine a purple would look amazing. Do you use a solid black mascara and liner? Or do you use other colours? It's nice when everything compliments the other.

Best Answer

i wear a lot of golds and natural colors, and black eye liner if any and black mascara. i use blue eye liner sometimes and tonight bought some brown eyeliner tonight too. but i like to wear fun colors like green, pink, purple eye shadows in a smoky effect kindda way starting with light or white and into the darker colors :)

Best Answer

All natural always looks better to me. I don't see how hiding yourself behind makeup should boost your self esteem. You're cute, forget the makeup.

Best Answer

i think i am really ugly and have always hid behind my makeup bc i hate my freckles

Best Answer