my younger sister is on my right.. what's the point of the question -_-'

Best Answer

My dog is to my right and none !!

Best Answer

green

Best Answer

I don't think, I know. she's wearing a pink nylon thong, matching bra and pantyhose. i watched her get dressed

Best Answer

We are at the medical clinic for physicals. We are waiting to be called in by the nurse. Iv'e been called by the nurse, now getting ready for my exam. I'v just taken off my snug men's sports briefs and only in a gown, sitting in the exam room waiting for the doctor. Another young guy is called in, still clothed. He was wearing rather snug tan colored trousers, outlining, what looked like speedo swim briefs underneath. As we both sat on the sofa, me naked only in the gown and him still snug in sexy trouser, I wondered what color underwear he had under those nice snug trousers. I'll soon find out, as he is now told to undress completely. Being we were two young men in the exam room, I was able to see him bashfully and slowly undressing shoes, socks, shirt and undershirt. When it was time to take off the snug trousers, he would hesitate. My curiousness was really great now, as the nurse reminded him,"all clothes off." I watched with some enjoyment, seeing him pull and tug the snug pants down, showing the beautiful light colored red nylon lycra, tight fitting briefs. He looked great, stepping out of the nice snug trouser and reminded by the nurse, "the rest of your underwear has to come off too. He stood still in the tight red colored briefs, hoping he could keep them, but to no avail, shyly peeling them down, uncovering all his beautiful male assets. He looked at me sitting on the sofa naked in the gown. I smiled and reassured him not to feel so bashful, as I'm going first and both our physicals exams will go by quickly. The nurse then handed him a gown, telling him to sit by me and wait to be called in by the doctor. Yes I finally got to see what color underwear he was wearing and it was worth the wait, especially seeing him peel them off.

Best Answer