5musicbox5 5musicbox5 56-60, M 76 Answers Jul 15, 2012

leopard print... pink would be nice.... oh wear your fishnets too

Best Answer

Oooo, you're that type. Let me dig in the bottom of my closet. :P

Best Answer

Guess I have to go out and buy a leopard print skirt to make you happy. Already have a pink one, and the fishnets. Prefer black seamed stockings, though.

Best Answer

Sooo tempting, I only wear that sort of thing in shows though althouth fishnets are very comfy

Best Answer

Pink skirts, variations, are favorite to wear.

Best Answer

Love pink and fishnets with leopard print :)

Best Answer

No such thing as a masculine skirt unless your Scottish

Best Answer

I have to differ with you. Have you ever seen a greek wearing a fustanella, the national outfit. Do a search on Youtube, most older ladies would not wear anything that short, and check out the pleats!
The Irish men also where kilts, other countries you would find men wearing skirts are:
Japan, China, Balkan, Africa, India, Sri Lanka, Madagascar, any eastern desert cuntry the men wear a dress like outfit.
Then there are also many religions such as Catholics, Episcapals, Wiccas. In the Pacific some of the methodist churches require the men to wear Lava Lavas on the holy day.
The first kilts were more like a towel that was wraped around the waist, the army would then use it as a blanket or bedding at night. They also realized the kilt made it easier and faster to answer the call of the toilet. They soon realized that if they don't wear undershorts it was even faster to answer the call, which ment more time to fight!

Best Answer

Hear, hear!

Best Answer

Yes Rich99, I agree. About 50 years back at least 1/3 of earth´s masculine population daily wore some kind of skirts, in countries you mentioned. In India I observed that many people - women also - started wearing blue jeans - horrible to me! Many boys and men stopped wearing lungi or dhoty (both kind of skirts). And even ladies shifted to jeans instead of their beautiful saries - and that in a hot and moist tropical climate!

Best Answer

Whatever. I think it looks ridiculous but hey

Best Answer

If you were a doctor you wouldn't know enough to treat anyone for anything. You're like a mouse born in a grain bin, and you "think" the whole world looks exactly like that grain bin. Review National Geographic Magazine, 1888 to 2013. Men are wearing WAY MANY MORE skirts besides kilts. And the poor things are FLAT (boring) across the front---major fail.

Best Answer

Yeah well in America where I live "masculine skirt" is an oximoron.

Best Answer

No Overpower I think men in skirts look ridiculous and I am entitled to think like that without some smug tranny patronising me. Got a problem fck off.

Best Answer

I wear skirts all the time and am enjoying them as well any dark colors but i would also think about light brown fawn blue or green but not one with a pattern or pink i would leave that to the ladies.

Best Answer

Black or red

Best Answer

I'm not sure anyone can make a skirt completely masculine, at least in the current culture.<br />
But to make a skirt seem less feminine, I suppose men should wear the same colors and fabrics as any men's pants they'd wear -- black, navy, brown, khaki, olive, camouflage, denim, and so forth.<br />
Of course, not all men *want* their skirts to look masculine, and that's fine. It just wasn't the question.

Best Answer

No but i hear what you say and yes thats something to think of that not all men want to be masculine

Best Answer

Look on the Rosalind Woods site, she has some nice designs for men

Best Answer

I just looked at Rosalind Woods site, lots of nice clothes, but why are the models females and not sissy males?

Best Answer

You're equating inhibition and fear of self expression with masculinity. Not remotely correct.

Best Answer

Just like real girls, and women i say Pink&Purple that's my favorite color helps me look feminine.

Best Answer

Likewise :-)

Best Answer

A man who wants to look feminine? Sounds like a monster case of performance anxiety in the bedroom.

Best Answer

Anything they want, tho I might advise against the pinks and purples.

Best Answer

I have a pink and purple ra ra skirt

Best Answer

I prefer various shades of pink, and lavender is second place.

Best Answer

Colors are not really important to me, the feeling of freedom around your legs is fabulous!<br />
I prefere long black silk skirts.<br />
But I also have long skirts with patterns, but not with flowers or something like that.<br />
My newest skirt is long(till almost the floor) ,golden-brown with many fine pleats(called Plissee)

Best Answer

If one must, perhaps a dark chalk green.

Best Answer

any damn color they want hot pink neon colors purple blue black who gives a **** as i wear em all

Best Answer

Scott has a custom made Scottish Kilt that he has worn on many occasions to Celtic and Scottish events. Complete with Sporan, Skein dubh and leather coat. The kilt is of his clan tartan.

Best Answer

Pity the ethnic types with limited comprehension, so here it is! If the kilt had never existed, would he go invent it? Absolutely not, because anything not already established as a tradition has to be forbidden on the basis that "change is a threat." Men can wear as many types of skirts as women, and I mean men presenting as men, not silly female impersonators who poison the wells of equality for the rest of us.

Best Answer

Well said. Bravo. Ban the nut cases to Siberia!

Best Answer

Pink, and fuchsia

Best Answer

My favorite colors.

Best Answer

Whatever looks good on them. Personally I have a red skirt and a white one. I want to get a green one since that is my favorite color. I like pink for tops but a skirt? A black one too is a basic essential. Not too keen on browns, yellows or puples. A dark blue one would be nice too.

Best Answer

yes i have green ones and navy blue for work and a red one which i wear with a white top when i go out evening time to shows

Best Answer

hello, 5musicbox5 <br />
tartan...looks good on scots guy... and then you call them "kilts"<br />
respecting the kilt, from robbie

Best Answer

I like blues and browns for casual wear and red or white for a classy look.

Best Answer

when I fantasize about it it seems to always be white long tight satin skirt or wedding dress

Best Answer

Pink zebra print!!

Best Answer

black, you should wear whatever colors you like though

Best Answer

Stop sex typing colors. That BS traces to the Puritans in 16th and 17th century England who believed colors besides black, brown and gray were "of the devil." Late in the 18th century, the French Revolution de4alt another mortal blow to color on men, the by the 1840s men lost nearly everything colorful, due to the Industrial Revolution. Men wore black and brown colors to factory work, so that smudges and stains wouldn't be so obvious. Those are social forces---not sexual biology. Brilliant colors are for everyone not only the style selfish female typified by the likes of Bernadine Morris of the New York Times.

Best Answer

I like guys wearing kilys actually, they suit them, wel most anyway lol, maybe some dont. SO I suppose tartan, cos most kilts are, tho some are single or just two colours. I think its the cut that will make it look cool, am not sure they look so good in womens skirts, or maybe some do I dunno lol, but kilts, yeh :D

Best Answer