I have blonde hair, Light blue eyes, Sorta tanned skin. I weigh 119 pounds and I'm 5ft 7. THANKS :-)
laurie37 laurie37 18-21, F 6 Answers Apr 20, 2012

a little black one, just like me...

Best Answer

you can really pull anything off you want, just depends on your style. I think the color periwinkle looks great on blondes, and its not an obvious, overused color.

Best Answer

I never heard of that colour before but its actually really nice. Its just a matter of finding a dress that colour now lol. Thanks

Best Answer

blue for a blonde. you spoilt my original answer with the details lol. was going to be a mattel one...

Best Answer

LOL. Was thinking about blue

Best Answer

OK....SKINTONE is THE single most important thing to consider....eye and hair are 'tiny' compared to your face!!
So. there are warm tone and 'cool skintone' blondes; so even though they are both blondes, it'S THE SKINTONE THAT DETERMINES WHAT COLORS YOU WEAR.......can't emphasize this enough!!!!!!

I used to teach this stuff..anyway......

NOW.....you say 'sorta tanned'.......if you were not tanned, what would your skintone be?
....EASY WAY TO TELL..........JUST LOOK AT THE UNDERSIDE OF YOUR WRIST........
if you see a 'warmth' then you are warm' if you see 'cool' or a pinkish tone, you are cool.....
HAVING A TAN DOES NOT CHANGE YOUR BASIC SKINTONE.......

SO,,,,IF UNDER THE TAN,YOU ARE WARM, ..you want colors in the warm tones:
browns/tans/off whites/peach/coral/yellows/and some reds, depending on the undertone.....
DO NOT WEAR: BLACK/WHITE/GREEN/BLUE/LAVENDER AS those are cool tones, and would NOT look good on you.

AND IF UNDER THE TAN YOU ARE COOL, THEN YOU WANT TO WEAR THE COLORS THE WARM SKINTONE WOULD NOT WEAR.....

PLEASE feel free to get back to me if you have any other questions or concerns on this subject.

Best Answer