Don't say 2013, remember think of a hypothetical situation - no earth, what then...
indigowitch indigowitch 22-25, F 22 Answers Jan 21, 2012

Greater wisdom and more abiding peace will come after 2012.<br />
Because, with greater learning on the Internet and matuirty in spirit,<br />
mankind will solve satisfactorily most ot our challenging problems.<br />
Just see, Internet buzz has stopped US legislators' plan from imposing <br />
restrictions on freedom of speech and of ex<x>pression.<br />
Yes, be assured of our great powers for positive construction.

Best Answer

2013

Best Answer

The next idiot telling us the world ends in 2013.

Best Answer

It will be fine, Nothing is going to happen. The Mayans just stopped at 2012 because they got tired of making a calendar.

Best Answer

They weren't tired, they were idiots listening to reptilians, all planned for the supposedly NWO to come with the New AGE...mmm... I think the new agers would just die if the world don't end at the end of the year... All their stupid beliefs shattered to pieces...

Best Answer

They didn't get tired of making calenders... They just listened to demons (reptoids) planning the "new age" to bring in the world order...lol... But the new agers would just die when the world don't end, all their stupid beliefs shattered and nowhere to go!!!

Best Answer

We can't worry about it. The world could end tonight, next year, 200 years from now, or never. Personally, I have much more to think about. :)

Best Answer

Well for you maybe, but for me it ain't over till the fat lady sings, so 2013 here we come.

Best Answer

A giant hand with a light in front of it coming up behind a bar of soap

Best Answer

But the new agers would just die when the world don't end, all their stupid beliefs shattered and nowhere to go!!!

Best Answer

I know of a lot of people that need a definite spiritual clean up or detox... Those who think they have light, need a good bath when they see they DO NOT at end of this year LMFAO

Best Answer

I was talking about your avatar, but I suppose your right..haha. Good analogy. Does a part of me secretly want there to be some horrific zombie holocaust to happen this year....sure! Will it happen....probably not.

Best Answer

Hahaha good one... Yup the zombies are everywhere thinking they are soooo alive, surprise surprise when they meet the death of their lies.

Best Answer

Time will continue and there will be people until Christ comes back, which will be the end of time. Afterward we will all still exist in the spirit realm. Followers of Christ will go to Heaven, evil people will go to Hell, and everybody else will go where ever they go...?

Best Answer

well it has ended several times in the last 20 years so i guess more of the same

Best Answer

I think that would be a time warp where we all go amnesia.

Best Answer

No I think many who claim to remember now will really remember then... Those who claim to be awakened will only awaken then when their stupid beliefs are proven wrong!!!

Best Answer

higher bills

Best Answer

Worry about today...tomorrow is not promised

Best Answer

1

Best Answer

Sorry, I didn't read the details. The earth changes and we all get magickal powers.

Best Answer

LOL they claim to be already special now, why do they want to be more special then?

Best Answer

Dunno. Greed? There was an RPG for the future times and that's sorta what happened. All kinds of supernatural stuff.

Best Answer

After 2012 would have to bring a reformation of existence and a greater rise of humanity. Without it, existence as we know it, as a species would be brought to an end.

Best Answer

2013. You do not have the education to make up a hypothetical situation such as that one. I have two PH.D.'s and a J.D. law degree and several other undergraduate degrees. When you get a real college education come and talk to me. Also, you like to think Christians and the Bible are all liars and a book of lies. You need to wake up it is now 2013 and we all are still here and did not dissipate last December 2012. I will be glad to debate you and your silliness about religion anytime and any place. You are only between 22-25. I am 20 years older than you are so grow up.

Best Answer

2013, then 2014, then 2015 and so on and on and on.

Best Answer

A new era of peace and living in harmony with one another, the earth and the newcommers > : }

Best Answer

dessert.

Best Answer

7

Best Answer