lmao...yeah your a 41 year old....

Best Answer

Depends on what type of ****** u want for clitoral use back of electric toothbrush or a back massager for vaginal use a cucumber shave it down to your size

Best Answer

Wait, you live with your mother…. and you are in your 40's.

Best Answer

Cheese grater

Best Answer

I must be a sinister person because your comment prompted me to burst into a fit of uncontrollable laughter!

Best Answer

a kitchen knife

Best Answer

Bananas are 35 cents a pound

Best Answer

I just use my moms vibe when she is not home

Best Answer

Tal ves un pepino.

Best Answer

Wow, um, okay, I doubt your mom would care. Anyway, don't use a broom and sit on the washer, one girl did that and impaled herself by accident.

Best Answer

i think I've seen a photo that might be that very incident that you have just mentioned but I saw that photo decades ago

Best Answer

CLEARLY you're not 41-45 asking THIS question, r u

Best Answer

Your Mum already knew since you were 12.

Best Answer

Coffee?

Best Answer

I use a coat hanger. A plastic one, the ones you get in stores along with the clothes.

Best Answer

Tell your Mom you will do the washing and unbalance 2 of its standing legs on the spin cycle then

Best Answer

sweetie. if this is an honest question, then there is so much. and so much fun to be had. ask and i will tell

Best Answer

Omg! There are so many! Explore and enjoy!

Best Answer

Electronic toothbrush

Best Answer