I believe JFK was killed by the CIA and Marilyn Monroe was murdered.

Best Answer

The Marilyn Monroe thing does have loopholes for sure. Personally Princess Diana too is subject to ???

Best Answer

I believe we evolved from cheese strings and that a secret order of monkeys controls our planet and is also responsible for gangnam style.

Best Answer

HAHA...AWESOME! ;} this made me laugh...thanks

Best Answer

your welcome ;)

Best Answer

J.F.K. wasn't just assassinated by one person.

Best Answer

Did you know that JFK wore a back brace? It would explain the nature of how he fell...a little bit, but I agree, not one person.

Best Answer

JFK fell that way because he took a friggin'' round in the back.....

Best Answer

Gargamel knows where the smurfs are

Best Answer

And Smurfete, oh that girl...ISSUES. What girl is the only girl in a village with just men...blue ones too. She isn't even a real Smurf...and did you ever notice she is ALWAYS hanging around Papa Smurf and Brainy...yah, something is up with her ;}

Best Answer

I believe that any of them are possible. Lets face it. Governments are the best liers in the world. And when they get caught, even on film, they still deny it or say we don't know the whole story witch then gives them time to come up with one.

Best Answer

I agree. The facts start to fold into a myth and the truth disappears forever.

Best Answer

JFK, in fact all the FKs

Best Answer

I know, me too on that one. Why is it when you want to change the world for the good...you get killed...

Best Answer

@king---you have no idea

Best Answer

so sad

Best Answer

Wow, that is profound and true. I never thought about it that way.

Best Answer

Me stealing from the cookie jar... there admitted...

Best Answer

...knew it was you...no one bought that conspiracy action of it being 'stolen' everyone knew it was you ;}

Best Answer

Aliens and demons are extra dimensional beings. The illuminatti(my cousin is Mason), ect

Best Answer

That seems to be a popular one. I mean if we think we're the only ones out there...yah right. However you're looked at as 'one of those', yet when you look at the universe, I mean...come on. We're not the only ones.

Best Answer

Yeah, I dont blab about it like those loudmouth conspiracy theorists

Best Answer

USA wants to conquer the world and enslave us all !! :P

Best Answer

haha...that's a known fact I thought

Best Answer

it's a 30 year master terrorist plot. takes too long to break down to you but it's partially astrological.

Best Answer

It wouldn't take that long as I've heard this theory before. The thing is, truth is stranger than fiction...no doubt.

Best Answer

trust me, ive been following the stories with my investigations for two decades. please don't insult me.

Best Answer

No insult intended, I was more saying that I can appreciate these types of things and for someone who is into them also, I would likely enjoy hearing that stuff. This world is interesting and much of what we see is so vastly different than what we think it is.

Best Answer

sorry i get a little sensitive sometimes on this stuff. i'm preparing a press release and t.v. interview for the near future. it's just that time. their ready to hit. the election is a pime issue here. i need to delete this.

Best Answer

I appreciate where you're coming from, hey...was I the one that gave you the advise about contacting the associated press? Either way....good luck with it!

Best Answer

it must of have been advice to an imposter. i didn't ask for advice, my agent is with everybody. i'm a press agent too. we're making a movie about this.

Best Answer

AWESOME! People like you get the truth out. As a press agent you must feel pretty good about that. A real live investigative story. I'm sure it's taken you to many places of intrigue. Good for you for doing it.

Best Answer

whtever is there in davinci code

Best Answer

I know right...that stuff is so interesting. I love the codes and symbols right in front of your face too...out in the open and to the trained eye and the one who is aware, it's clear as day and so interesting to me.

Best Answer

If conspiracy theory is real, it will become news, not conspiracy anymore.

Best Answer

...you have to be joking...thanks for the good laugh

Best Answer