555calif 555calif 51-55, M 9 Answers Apr 29, 2012

Got his shin smashed by a wild boar, than he got pissed off and killed it, followed by a nice grilling.

Best Answer

yeah , pretty cool.

Best Answer

He did a lot of coke.

Best Answer

He took me camping every xmas at a beach, bon fires, fresh sea food, horse riding on the beach, made the best memories i have because he made the effort all year, every year to make it happen!

Best Answer

Yes , my dad did this for me and my sisters every year for awhile. Made good memories for me too.

Best Answer

My dad was an amazing welder back in his day. He used to build us little toys out of metal and even built us a large playground including a giant slide and a bunch of swings in our back yard. He was also a paramedic and was on the diving crew and would have to try and save people who were drowning or whom had already drowned. Around the time I was 5 he and my mom and got a divorce and they were very deep in debt. He was able to pay work hard pay off his debt over 10 years learn a new type of work and started his own company becoming very comfortable and very achieved in his field. despite our issues I'm very proud of all the things my father has overcome.

Best Answer

The SOB died!

Best Answer

He had a gorgeous 442 and a gorgeous woman. He drove the car and still owns it. He banged the woman until two kids came out and when he discovered how crazy she was, he got rid of her. Smart man.

Best Answer

Was that your mother ? By the way a 442 means it has a four-barrel carburetor , right.

Best Answer

Yup. Holding the reins on a 403 rocket, yes.

Best Answer

Making his family (especially me!) happy!! Even after he died, my mom survived with 7 children and still made us feel great about him! And so is she!! To us, they're both cool!

Best Answer

Good to hear.

Best Answer