Lushiro Lushiro 18-21, M 17 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Community

we have it good.. even if we think its bad.. I know I am typing to you from my warm home and comfortable bed. I have food in my kitchen and my family is healthy.. now some places on this globe as we speak are so poor an entire family curls together on mats on a floor.. kids under fed.. so... what you ask can we learn? is you have read this far.. we can learn... so much more.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Understanding that capitalism and a free market economy assumes a level playing field , with business regulated to stop coercion, collusion and outright theft.

Best Answer

We constantly learn and learn from other countries.

Best Answer

a clean place is a happy place

Best Answer

How to reduce traffic congestion by implementing more traffic circles. Also, learn about how to employ more bored housewives by building more brothels with nice windows.

Best Answer

Failure to change ends in rot.

Best Answer

the need for education. i dont understand why kids think its appropriate to hate school and education? why do so many kids take for granted what we (as americans) have?!

Best Answer

SCTV, Trailer Park Boys, Bizarre, Red Green for a few ideas

Best Answer

That we don't look up to America.

Best Answer

not to poke your nose in others affairs n behave like The ultimate messiah

Best Answer

America could learn that if we continue to spend more than we take in, and that we continue to borrow money from other countries as often as we do, that our American economy will be in the same predicaments as Greece, Spain, Italy, France, etc. etc.

Interestingly, as much as Greece is near the point of total economic collapse, their people elected a President in 2012 who promised to continue to give its voters entitlements without worrying about the future, and basically turn Greece's back on its eventual financial collapse.

As an aside: The United States government takes pride in the amount of

"free welfare benefits" to more people than ever -- its voting record confirmed that this will continue for at least yet another four years.

The other side of this coin is that the National Park Service warns people NOT to feed the animals in national parks. Why not? Because the animals will learn NOT to fend for themselves!

Go Figure.

AnonymousButCandid

Best Answer

they should pay teachers more and hire the best of the class so they are super smart and not quitters like the ones i have...smh. i saw a show on tv about teachers in denmark that are hired b/c they are the smartest in they college graduating class and they get paid very well too....of course the schools do very well, top performers.

Best Answer