heartbrokenanddepressed heartbrokenanddepressed 18-21, F 10 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Parenting & Family

I think you need to talk to your doctor and possibly the father of the child....... or your own mother if she is around --they can help with what may be postpartum depression.

Best Answer

You could be feeling remorse for the lack of bond with your parents, spouse, significant other, ect. and are expressing those repressed feelings towards your son. I suggest seeking psychiatric help to overcome trauma that could have recently happened or had happened in your childhood.

Best Answer

I agree with you. I didn't have much love in my life. Its like 95% of the people who came into my life left me or disappointed me. Also before my son was born me and his dad had serious issues and I was abuse physically mentally and emotionally and I never enjoyed my pregnancy nor the birth

Best Answer

That could be it, and I know exactly how it feels. During the pregnancy of an ex of mine, she took my marriage offer, then crushed it into the ground the next day to have sex with another man, while she was pregnant with my child. Love is always a false advertisement, so instead of looking for love in all the wrong places, look for love in the heart of your son. Always remember that now that you're a mother, there will be nothing more amazing to know than that you and your son will always share a bond.

Best Answer

Thanks for the advice. I wish I could hug you. You are right

Best Answer

Glad to help. I wish you luck and hope your son is healthy!

Best Answer

Awww. :(<br />
This isn't as uncommon as you might think. If I were you I would see a therapist and inquire about postpartum depression.

Best Answer

Talk to a professional.

Best Answer

Not OK...16 months into this child's life and his mother feels no bond? This is a problem. Professional help is needed. Think beyond YOU.

Best Answer

You should write a story about this to help other teen girls that think about having kids. You are all that poor baby has.

Best Answer

I would love to. I'm 21 and I always tell young girls that this isn't the way

Best Answer

I would love to read it. I am serious that it would be a great thing.

Best Answer