christy0590 christy0590 22-25, F 11 Answers Jul 28, 2012

Radiating pain is often caused by a pinched nerve or discogenic disease.... best to be checked. But.... that would be MY guess.... but I am NOT a doctor. Good luck.

Best Answer

It could be a heart problem, back problem or even a gallbladder attack- I had THE worst pain ever when I had a gallbladder attack- & it was in my back- it hurt to BREATH even, for 8 hours straight, only thing helped was kneeling on my bed with my arms like a pretzel on my pillow & my head resting on my arms- now i have to avoid fats- only eat fat free or under 5 grams fat per meal- or I'll have one of those attacks again & they are worse than childbirth- pain wise.

Best Answer

Then don't ever move again. I suspect it's a lower back pain.

Best Answer

Great advice lol, yeah not moving and yeah lower back...only problem with not moving is my lease is up in a few days and we r trying to move !

Best Answer

Get to Doctor ASAP. Could be a number of things.

Best Answer

You probably pulled a ligament, but there is a chance you are starting to experience some of the more advanced stages of appendicitis... either way, I'd go see the doc.

Best Answer

I thought appendicitis pain was on the right?

Best Answer

I honestly wasn't sure, so I didn't want to exclude the possibility, and just in case, wanted to exercise the potential importance of going to the doctor just in case, and if I was wrong, best case scenario, I was wrong, and you just pulled a muscle, or ligament, or just have a bad case of gas.

Best Answer
Best Answer

No idea but please see a doctor soon.

Best Answer