chloekaay chloekaay 13-15, F 17 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Self Harm

coming to understand why you are depressed or why you are feeling a certain way, and KNOWING that you are not wrong. That is my best guess. But I have never self harmed so I can not know for sure. I don't know that I understand it all, but that is the best I can say. Maybe if you can figure out how you are a beautiful person, things will get better.

Best Answer

Start by figuring out why you do it. There is a lot of on line stuff about the origins of self harm, so google around and see if any of the causes look familiar to you. Then read on. Maybe you need professional help. But sometimes just understanding is enough to give you the strength to change

Best Answer

Figure out why you suffer from low self esteem, and then decide what you can do to improve it.

Best Answer

Lots of passions and interests that keep you busy :)

Best Answer

Hey Hon! Ive been in your shoes. And have the scars to prove it. What I did when I forced myself to stop was, and don't laugh! I totally immersed myself in another world. I watchef the entire series of Buffy the Vampire Slayer! Honesty it worked! And when it got real bad i would catch a pink video on YouTube. Especially Sober and Perfect. I hope this helps!

Best Answer

therapy?

Best Answer

Learn how to suffer. Your self harm is really just an escape from dealing with the real problems in your life. You refuse to suffer and have found away to divert your emotional energy. When something that makes you feel icky happens, then stop and force yourself to think about it until you can't handle it any more. If you keep doing this over and over again, you'll train yourself to stop self harming because that emotional energy will be redirected to something constructive... like for example, calling the police.

Best Answer

Stop thinking. About it because cutting yourself. Can do damages please don't cut yourself

Best Answer

surprisingly theres a lot of really great people out there you just have to look in the right place. find one strong enough to lean on when you need a hand and they can help you stop (:

Best Answer

How u heard about the butterfly project? google it all letters

" THE BUTTERFLY PROJECT." I don't know about you but they're

were very helpful to me .

Best Answer

Get laid.

Best Answer

It's not an easy thing to do. You spiral down so quickly that it's just say "ENOUGH" and start climbing back up. But the solution is to find people who care about you to help you. Professional help is always nice if you are willing to give it a try. But it will come down to if you have the power to control yourself.

Best Answer

Gritting your teeth and just deciding you will NOT do it.

Best Answer