PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 6 Answers Jun 8, 2012

You'd probably just have to smile, bat your pretty eyes at me and say "Please?"

Best Answer

They say my eyes do have that power. So very blue...You are easy to charm. Cause you like me....

Best Answer

You show rare insight

Best Answer

Stop. You are killing me! *laughing* Happy now? *smiling*

Best Answer

Its Saturday down under

Best Answer

Sorry, hon. Then answer the question for Saturday. Smart as s...LOL!

Best Answer

what am i supposed to be changing my mind about? o.O not being a douche just need an example is all

Best Answer

It is a general question. Okay then....About spending all that cash on it. Try that. Okay? Tell me what it is and will I change your mind.

Best Answer

see when you say something like that i always think of my kids cause theyre the ones spend most of my money if not all of it since im single. hmmmm dont know whatcha willing to do to get me to change my mind? sorry ive been treated pretty rough n its made me cautious

Best Answer

There are many wounded men and women here. There wounds are active-some bleed a bit and others profusely....Some may never heal....I hope to help them. Others here are wonderful and will help speed this process....I would treat you gently always. You need never fear me.

Best Answer

lol ok youve changed my mind. whatcha want? =)

Best Answer

No one can have that kind of power over my mind other than myself and I hope the same goes for everyone else.

Best Answer

YOU are taking this rather seriously for a Friday night. Chill.

Best Answer

It is a pet peeve sorry lol

Best Answer

Loosen up like a rubber band man! LOL!

Best Answer

slip me a C note

Best Answer

There are always some who can be bribed with money. They are the easy ones....

Best Answer