prettyudoli19 prettyudoli19 16-17, F 11 Answers Nov 17, 2012 in Image & Weight

TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT!!!!! LOL <br />
Not really. I just had to make an *** out of myself. <br />
I have to agree with plungesponge. Just a smile would be all you need. =)<br />
Hope I did not offend...

Best Answer

Your good. I have had more offensive things in my life time.

Best Answer

All you need is a smile

Best Answer

Exactly!

Best Answer

(:

Best Answer

Sweetie, regular injections of "hot" pagan fluids would do wonders for your self esteem and confidence! :)

Best Answer

nothing, you don't need any improvements

Best Answer

Yes, a smile as all you need. You are a very pretty young woman.

Best Answer

Thank you very much.

Best Answer

You are welcome very much. I call 'em as I see 'em. Where the hell were you 35 years ago?

Best Answer

What was 35 years ago ?

Best Answer

It was just an attempt at some humor. I shall say it another way. If I were a crap load of years younger I would be veeeeeery nice to you.

Best Answer

I agree with plungesponge - I smile makes everyone look better prettyudoli - give me a better attitude, too

Best Answer

Thank you.
I saw your answer to something earlier you said something in the line of " I put Human when my race is asked on a application."

Best Answer

Yep, I can be a wise guy...I dont see why our race is applicable in most applications. There are some diseases that are more apt to attack certain races like Sickle Cell but other than for medical purposes, who cares?

Best Answer

Your right. You look exotic tho.

Best Answer

Another one of my friends here though I waas black. I do have a ruddy complexion and tan well in the summer, but my tan has just about faded. I'm just a white, Jewish kid from the suburbs south of Boston! Hey, have a great Thanksgiving!

Best Answer