Dai200 Dai200 18-21, M 15 Answers Jan 9, 2013 in Community

Offer your sympathy of course, other than that just be there to hold her hand through it, listen when she needs to talk about it.

Best Answer

I love you. What do you need? <br />
Then listen and offer her whatever it is that she needs without judgement. Hold her, offer her a tissue, a drink, food your shoulder to lean on each time she need one... <br />
Be unconditionally understanding, loving and accepting.

Best Answer

the usual im sorry for ur loss...hug her ...most important jus be there for what or when ever she needs u in this time of grief

Best Answer

You don’t have to say anything, just be there for her. <br />
Sometimes the best conversations are the ones without words.

Best Answer

Yes! You have to say SOMETHING. I don't know what. Maybe tell her how sorry you are that she lost a family member and tell you are there for her if she wants to talk. Something. Anything.

Best Answer

"If you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here." People normally don't react very well to someone who had someone die in their life, and it makes them feel alone, just knowing you'll listen to her will help even if it's just a little bit

Best Answer

Just give her a big hug and let her know that you are there for her in any way that she needs you.... and then follow up with what she needs,

Best Answer

You don't need to say much of anything, but be there for her...

Best Answer

say you're sorry and you'll give her whatever she needs, hugs, time to herself, anything.

Best Answer

I always say "I'm so sorry,I can't imagine your grief "

Best Answer

all that other stuff, and that you want to help

Best Answer