meekgurl meekgurl 18-21, F 24 Answers May 15, 2012

all of em

Best Answer

For sure!

Best Answer

i'm from Canada....America.....or North America that is.....is a continent

Best Answer

Canada its the same but nicer and cleaner

Best Answer

Then you're going to the wrong parts. Quebec, B.C., Vancouver... some of the sleeziest sesspools on the planet.

Best Answer

The America of yesteryear.

Best Answer

Wouldn't it be a smaller list if you asked which country is worse than America?

Best Answer

Nope. That would include all of South America, Central America, the Middle East, 95% of Africa, 85% of the former Soviet Union, China, India, and any country with a population of less than 5,000,000.

Best Answer

Haha you're right

Best Answer

Britan and Ireland, and also Italy.

Best Answer

Canada :D

Best Answer

we are well respected globally, we have a relatively stable economy, we are forward thinking, our government is not overly hated, we are nice people, we have clean air, loads of green space, we are compassionate, and we are smart to name a few Pluses :)

Best Answer

Canada

Best Answer

Heaven

Best Answer

haha i dont know if heaven would be counted as a country, but i like your answer

Best Answer

Its the original garden state!

Best Answer

canada less crime and less pollution even though some cities like vancouver are high crime and dirty most of the country is cleaner less poluted and lower crime

Best Answer

I'm not sure, I'm not really very well travelled. I do know that my EP friend from Wales is most enchanting!

Best Answer

Almost every single one of them...

Best Answer

Never really been anywhere else (except Canada for an afternoon) so I really can't say. I guess it all depends on the people who live there and how nice they are.

Best Answer

Ireland :)

Best Answer

Norway, sweeden, russia, the rest of the world except Mexico, irak and China.

Best Answer

Australia, UK, Germany, Hungary, New Zealand, Spain, Greece, China, Japan, Singapore... and many many more...

Best Answer