Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 23 Answers Aug 25, 2010

Follow Liverpool and have a JOB

Best Answer

A lobotomy.

Best Answer

I take photos of my chat, I think I am a chat and I am in secret love with an avatar or Johnny Boy....<br />
I might qualify!<br />
AIDE!

Best Answer

A frontal lobotomy

Best Answer

ozarkian in the extreme

Best Answer

Let's see .... you can be a gay - gone - straight , in love with your wife's grandmother or<br />
cheating on your boyfriend with his ex-wife's uncle.

Best Answer

Low IQ to start. Then you have to be screened.

Best Answer

The same as Dr. Phil, Montel Williams, Judge Judy, etc: a room temperature IQ and a willingness to air your dirty laundry on national TV.

Best Answer

Poor enough and desperate enough for the money they will give you to act a fool on his stage

Best Answer

Be a mega douche'?

Best Answer

Send them your avatar pic and you are in for sure.....smiles

Best Answer

You must want to expose all of the dirty laundry in your life and in the lives of everyone else who you would love to screw up, as badly as you are screwed up, just even thinking of wanting to be on the Jerry Springer show, is enough of a qualification to prove that you are that screwed up.<br />
I guess its the thought that counts..then you can all get down and fight on national tv..loads of fun for the average screwed- ups

Best Answer

None.

Best Answer

Be trashy, pregnant with a family members child, possess more then one gender, and be in a relationship with your cousin, your uncles wife, your neighbor and some random that you've met in the jerry springer studio. That should just about qualify you... Oh, if you're a little person and all of those things you're a shoe-in!

Best Answer

As batty as hell,great at swearing and good with the fists.

Best Answer

I have heard that many participants do it because of the free plane ticket.

Best Answer