Well my German shepherd will sleep on the bottom of my bed across my ankles. So I end up waking up in the middle of the night not being able to feel my feet (she weights more than 100pounds)<br />
She will also eat grapes but will peal off the skin first.

Best Answer

When I'm sad, my dog can tell. She weighs about 20 pounds, but she sits on me to make sure that I can't stand up, and she licks my face until I laugh. Also, when she wants me to wake up when I'm taking daytime naps, she jumps on my bed and walks over to me, using her snout to move the blankets until she can reach my face so she can nudge my face and lick my face until I wake up.

Best Answer

My two german shepherds both found love...but its with the same female german shepherd so their fighting over her

Best Answer

i live with 3 huskies, in my opinion the funniest breed out there. every single day they make me laugh.<br />
one of my dogs carries his bowl around and will drop it by someone and sit...even if he has just eaten lol. sometimes he brings the huge water bowl to us. <br />
they all lay with their legs spred. one of them sleeps every fall, in a huge pile of leaves.

Best Answer

My cat sleeps with her paw over her face, just adorable.

Best Answer

Sit in front of the fridge when I enter the kitchen like their cute face is going to make me open it and let them eat anything they want......<br />
DAMN !, IT WORKED!! =(

Best Answer

they know how to work you don't they?

Best Answer

yeah cant say no to animals . I think sometimes they deserve more than humans.

Best Answer

when they learn to communicate to me I try to respond so they understand and will communicate more

Best Answer

Yep cuz you luvv aminals so much

Best Answer

Love being in my company.

Best Answer

My dog will chase wild geese out of my yard and into the pond. She will then jump in the pond with them. My other dog sleeps on the couch on his back with his paws in the air. My seven bunnies will cuddle together in front of the fireplace.

Best Answer

My two pugs Minnie Pearl and Moxie Sue snore like grown over weight men. All night long.

Best Answer