CourtneyRose001 CourtneyRose001 16-17, F 10 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in Singledom

epdating.com

Best Answer

I can not afford them any longer. 10 years ago I put my subsc<x>ription on Credit Card and now the Credit Card has been 5 years with the Debt Collectors. Every-time I sign up on the Free Sites, it's a Ploy! When you get to where you want to correspond, then they want money for it. Which I realize my Credit Score is really bad at this time for it. I am on the Debt Collector's List.

Best Answer

I used pof.com, I found some good friends on there but when I tried to get romantically involved it always ended in disappointment. Some creep asked me if he could be my sugar daddy, this other guy sent me a message saying he would pay me if I had sèx with him.....I had a bad experience on dating sites seems that I'm only wanted for sex. :/ To me, those people were all games...they didn't want anything serious. What I was looking for I didn't find on that dating site. I won't ever try them, again. If I want to be with someone, I guess I have to go out there and look.<br />
Lol. Hm, sorry...I put more info than needed. :p

Best Answer

"None", they are all B.S.

Best Answer

EP seems to be up for it sometimes .

Best Answer

This is so not a dating site. IDC why some ppl think it is

Best Answer

EP has rules if somebody approaches you block them job done :)

Best Answer

update

Best Answer

I use webporngirls.com and lovinggirlsofghana.com

Best Answer