frankenstaine frankenstaine 26-30, M 14 Answers Dec 22, 2011

It would take 2 birthdays and a news years eve to beat christmas.

Best Answer

New years eve. Looking back over the last year remembering how much you wanted to change from last year and how you are still stuck in the same place with the same problems if not worse. That and my birthday again thats the whole 'another year gone but i'm still here' attitude

Best Answer

Valentines day/my birthday

Best Answer

i >3 christmas its time for spending time with family and girving and recieving i love xmas and this will be my 13th one haha so my parents are letting me get my belly button pierced! love my family to pieces x

Best Answer

My birthday. Always did. It's two days after Christmas and I always got ripped off because of that.

Best Answer

lol.. good luck this year..

Best Answer

Ooh, that is harsh.

Best Answer

My BIL's b'day is Christmas day. He said he always felt a little cheated.

Best Answer

New Years Eve. The world thinks if you don't have a date for New Years there's something wrong with you. Hell...I already know that. I don't need to be reminded of it during the holidays.

Best Answer

Any day I manage to get my leg over

Best Answer

my wedding anniversary... it's been ten years since i waz with him and so very glad it's over... but yeah. :(

Best Answer

Election Day

Best Answer

My birthday... 23 of December. I live in Australia, and right now it is 11:54pm 22 of dec... 6 more minutes of feeling happy.

Best Answer

Happy Birthday To You !!!

Best Answer

Thank you :-)

Best Answer

how rude of me.. happy birthday to you..

Best Answer

A Very Happy Birthday to you!

Best Answer