I kinda think I am one sometimes, but im not sure, lol. Sometimes spam the q/a board with random funny comments, or well.. things I think is funny. I make myself laugh that way anyway, lol. But its often used in negative terms tho, as well as humours. But again, what really defines it?, what makes someone a "troll"?.(Except from the obvious real trolls, like mythica etc, lol.)
Tanuron Tanuron 26-30, M 12 Answers Apr 2, 2012

Please request The Complete Troll Handbook-2012 by e-mailing EP.

Best Answer

Oh man I so need to get that one!!!. Where do i throw my money!?.

Best Answer

Send it to me. I will call and request all your private banking info as well as your major credit card numbers. Then I will send it to you in 6 weeks. Thank you. LOL! Costs regularly $69.99, but today it is only $49.99 and a bonus gift- an anti-troll sticker will be sent to you.

Best Answer

Omg!, best deal ever!!. Here, you can just take my car keys as well. Why would I need those when I got the troll handbook-2012!!!!.

Best Answer

Sure. I will take them. Do you have any investments? I have this exciting news. It won't last long. It will be snapped up quickly. Interested? Well I do have a few minutes.....

Best Answer

excessive back hair

Best Answer

haha, okey think im good then, lol.

Best Answer

<---------!!!!!

Best Answer

Aha!, so ther you are!. I need your infinite wisdom on this one!, lol.

Best Answer

Different people have different definitions of what a troll is, some use it as an insult for anything they dislike. To me it someone who goes out of there way to continually harass others, or those that spam the board with either identical Q's or near identical ones. The actual word "Troll" means magic in Scandinavian.

Best Answer

I see :), thx for your thought. and yesh that I know actually :).

Best Answer

When you respond honestly to people asking stupid questions. Especially those regarding religion, when people are like, "God is so great, I have all these blessings, arent' I wonderful!" and you tell them they are as$holes. People tend not to like that.

Best Answer

Okay, im gonna try not doing that, lol. But know what you mean! :).

Best Answer

You're gonna try to not answer honestly? What kind of troll are you then?

Best Answer

I think you should chat with same people who hane the sane interst and troube .I know a very good web (http://www.biloves.com) booooobies!

Best Answer

haha, Did I just got trolled in my own question?, if that is trolling then, lol. Well done! :D.

Best Answer

Look up the Internet Bridge Troll on Youtube :-P

Best Answer

haha, I did :D.. Poor trolls, if they dont troll they get thrown up into air by reverse gravity stuff things.

Best Answer

lol yes :-D

Best Answer

It's hard to tell because nowadays you can't figure out if a certain person is a troll or just stupid

Best Answer

Did you call me?

Best Answer

Yes, they need you at the supermarket. They ran out!, lol.

Best Answer

Don't you have some corn to shuck?

Best Answer

Oh yes I forgot. Thank you.

Best Answer

Nowadays, anytime you say anything controversial or something that someone doesn't like. Usually in refers to someone who "trolls" around trying to get a reaction from people.

Best Answer

True, on both. Ges that what maybe makes the diffrent then maybe, what they think, like that people who try to provoke a reaction is more of a troll, then someone who simple state ther opinion, view etc.

Best Answer

A co worker of mines ' daughter

Best Answer