pfloyd121 pfloyd121 46-50, M 2 Answers Jul 3 in Community

Ba Dum Tss.

Best Answer

Come on! I created that joke and posted it here two days ago!

Best Answer

no you didnt its never been said on her before and if you must know its mine from my twitter account so dont lie

Best Answer
Best Answer

look on my twitter account humorous one liners set 26 2013 thats the proof if you said on here 2 days ago there is no history of it and you must have copied it from my twitter account

Best Answer

I've never heard of you before, and I wouldn't know how to access your twitter account if I had. (I s'pose you wanna fight me now . . .)

Best Answer

google humorous one liners twitter its east to access its all there no im tired of fighting just dont claim my one liners to be yours when they are not ok

Best Answer

trust me, tuff guy, I've never seen your tweeter, and I've no desire to look at it now. I've been tellin' that joke for years.

Best Answer

yeah right

Best Answer

right

Best Answer

ive just been on your link it says nothing of what i said originally here are you wacko ?

Best Answer

read the thing again, bub, it's the 5th response from the top, right between "the Intouchables" and "Ulric von Lichtenstein"

Best Answer

or don't, I really don't give a damn

Best Answer

Idgaf either its not the same as what ive said here or what i said on my twitter account almost a year ago now

Best Answer

however you wanna justify it, tuffy

Best Answer