i recall a news story where a lad kept tormenting another, who was smaller than him. eventually the lad got revenge and jumped onto the mean guy and then fastened histhighs around the buIly's throat, and squeezed. The kiIIer said, it took about 4-5 minutes for the buIly to pass out and fall unconcious, and for those 4-5 minutes he was struggling frantically. the dead boy bIed out his nostrils and mouth. im wondering what it felt like, mentally and physically. both kids were about 14. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...if they were ten years older...
nerdthighs4u nerdthighs4u 22-25, M 3 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Health

It doesn't take 5 minutes to lose consciousness, and if the kid's legs were loose enough for the bully to stay alive for 5 minutes, the bully also would've been capable of breaking free. Your information is flawed. And if you still want to refute, first go find someone who can put you in a headlock and get back to me once you've regained consciousness and know a little bit about what you're talking about.

Best Answer

it takes 4-5 minutes to pass out when you cannot breathe. this kid could not breathe.

Best Answer

the kid's legs were around his throat extremely tightly, otherwise the deceased would not have bled from his mouth.

Best Answer

Very inefficient murder. I wish he wasn't dead so I could show the other kid how to do it.

Best Answer

but sufferable and humiliating to him.

Best Answer

Oh I'm sure he was fine.

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

5 minutes isn't a long time to "suffer" before dying. Big deal.

Best Answer

strangulation is painful.

Best Answer

Not comparatively. Apparently you don't know that much about pain. I've been strangled, blacked out, knocked out by punches, broken 2 ribs, torn 2 muscles, broken 8 bones, had gravel embedded under my skin, and had needles stabbed into pressure points in my face. I'd take the strangulation over a lot of those things, any day.

Best Answer

by strangled you obviously mean choked, which is not the same thing. it's pressing against arteries causing a painless blackout in 5 seconds. strangulation crushes the windpipe against the vertebrae. this causes complete inability to inhale. i'm an asthmatic and i know the feeling of suffocating is horrible let alone having the sensation of crushing along with it.
also according to the killer the boy teared as he was strangling him. those were tears of pain.

Best Answer

I'd initially written both but took choked out because I thought you'd find it redundant. And those aren't necessarily tears of pain, though that's probably part of it. You'll tear up in that situation as a bodily reaction, and you'll tear up over the fear of what's happening. You may tear up if you're a total *****, too, because that's not even that painful. It's just frightening. I'm asthmatic too; it's not even the same thing, comparing asthma to being choked out. This was not a painful death. Not desirable by any means, but hardly the most horrible death one could face. The bully was a little ***** for not breaking the hold, or an idiot for provoking someone so much that they snapped into a rage. Either way, no one cares except you and their families. People die all the time. 20 people died in the time it took me to write this. We should get together, cry and circle jerk over them too as soon as we're done with the dead-bully-who-got-choked-to-death story.

Best Answer

legs are 6x stronger than arms. nerd or not they will not come off.

Best Answer

Joker said in the dark knight, people show their true colours when they are dying

so, after all, he was not a bully after all:)

personally, wtf!!!

Best Answer