unkowntotheworld unkowntotheworld 13-15, F 4 Answers Feb 1 in Dating & Relationships

I don't know but hopeful I will find out one day.

Best Answer

It was good. My first time was a bit awkward because neither of us knew what we were doing haha but because we had been dating for a while it was just sort of funny/cute and ultimately we got a lot better after some practice haha. Usually first-timers aren't going to be that great, I would think.

Best Answer

how old were you when you lost it?

Best Answer

16. She was 17.

Best Answer

I'm also still with her today, haha. Only sex partner I've ever had! We've been together for four and a half years :D

Best Answer

i need to ask a question :)

Best Answer

Funny. The first time we laughed a lot. Nothing's changed really lol

Best Answer

oh haha sounds interesting :) did it hurt any of you two?

Best Answer

I can't really remember it hurting as such, just had a bit of trouble getting it in. It was a long time ago though.

Best Answer

you didnt bleed? i heard you bleed

Best Answer

Not if you've previously used tampons you won't.

Best Answer

im 14, should i do it? im ready and im doped up on crazy love with my amazing boyfriend

Best Answer

Absolutely not.

Best Answer

okay thanks! :)

Best Answer

But at your age love changes very often

Best Answer

i storngly agree, i probably sound so teeny bur i dont need judgement on here but this boy is incredible, its been a short period of time but im sure what we have is so strong and passionate, we've made plans to always keep in contact, we go to the same school and all so we see each other a lot, hes a year and a bit older but so mature and im positive hes the one, i feel so doped up in love that i just want to give him everything. we have talked about it and everything, it feels right

Best Answer