flipper1966 flipper1966 56-60, M 9 Answers Dec 29, 2012 in Politics

Still confused how a short dark haired man can tell a country the master race is tall and blond/blue eyes

Best Answer

exactly as it says...Hail= call out to, admiration of.

Best Answer

salvation through hitler some say it means, also his grandfather or great grand father was a jew, he had jewish blood in him.... It was angry he got turned away from some art school owned by jews... He took alot of his ideas from charles darwin but took the meanings of his works to far and manipulated them.. in kin selection etc etc

Best Answer

the school was an art school where they told him his art s-inks

Best Answer

[austRia] history repeats it self google the [bilderbuger group] goverment constration camps now in the U.S.plans to eratecate us by 2020 times short people

Best Answer

No idea. It was actually heil, and it seems (according to my google translator) that Heil Hitler means healing Hitler. The word heil, by itself means intact. I'm at a loss here. Sorry. Hitler actually hailed from Austria

Best Answer

The German word Heil can refer to healing or to the English word Hail. In the context the Nazis used it it was "Hail Hitler," which was derived from Wagner's opera, Lohengrin. At the end of act I the chorus sings, "Heil, heil, sieg, sieg.!! Hail, victory. Hence, "Sieg Heil."

Best Answer

Oh, See!!!!!!!!!! You know a lot more about it than I do. Thanks. Now I know a bit more.

Best Answer

I'm pretty sure that's not how you spell it xD

Best Answer

Hail Hitler is English for the German Heil Hitler. Didn't you ever hear the Gestapo song, "Hail, hail, the gang's all here?"

Best Answer

Heil Hitler *

Best Answer

What does the asterisk mean?

Best Answer

Austria.

Best Answer