Ha! A typical question by the younger generation!!! LOL<br />
I was raised in the age of vacuum tubes. Gasp! What's a vacuum tube? LOL<br />
We got along just fine without the Internet! We went to the library to do our research. We applied for jobs in person. We made phone calls from phone booths or from home. We sent photographs by mail. We rented VHS or BETA videotaped movies from the local video store or library. We used slide rules, and later hand-held calculators, to solve our math problems. What else do you want to know?

Best Answer

That's right! And dating was done in person out in public, the right way! With online dating, we learn too much about a person before we meet them, and then eliminate them before we learn who they really are inside. The Internet improved some things and made other things worse.

Best Answer

They used to sleep well.

Best Answer

Telephone, telegraph, mail, face-to-face conversation, etc.

Best Answer

They used to be more active and they hung out with family more and just stuff like that. I think before internet times were just way more wholesome and family-orientated. But then again it's really good that internet was created cause we're now more of a global community and are open to more views and opinions...

Best Answer

The information age was using Encyclopedias, I still have two sets that my teenagers haven't even knocked the dust off. <br />
We had to get up off the couch to change the channels on the TV, but it really didn't matter because we only had three channels.

Best Answer

have a social life

Best Answer