Yellow Snow.

Best Answer

I have here a small pile of the fortunes I got from a boxful of fortune cookies. <br />
None of them have come true yet.<br />
I'm thinking they aren't quite ripe.

Best Answer

Don't worry Vessa, they will ripen. Care to share with us what one of them says? So far you have a 6 out of 10.

Best Answer

All right...the one on top reads, "You are heading for a land of sunshine. You will always have good luck in your personal affairs." Wow...that one's gonna need a LOT of time to ripen. Either that or it was intended for someone else. Ok...let's try another: "

Best Answer

"You will surround yourself with warmth and riches." O.o Shall I just keep reading until I find one that even remotely seems plausible???

Best Answer

Great presentation. It was very interesting to hear you read your fortunes. I've upgraded your score to an 8 out of 10. I hope your fortunes come to fruition.

Best Answer

a mercury switch with the leads cut off. you can shake it and feel the heavy liquid splashing inside, hear the strange sound, and see the quicksilver shifting inside the sealed glass envelope. (i collect them)

Best Answer

Very interesting TIMe...you get an 7 out of 10 for originality and presentation.

Best Answer

thanks!

Best Answer

A Christian's hypocrisy.

Best Answer

Can you please elaborate?

Best Answer

Keep it clean? Do you know where you are?

Best Answer