a cadaver......it isnt fresh. =/

Best Answer

lean in and sniff, babeh.

Best Answer

*pinches her nose* Oh the stench, get it out of here! You score a 4 out of 10.

Best Answer

I wont show u willingly.. and tell it like it is.

Best Answer

My two baby rats, Coco and Brazil. they are four weeks old. Both hooded rats. White with black hoods. Coco's face is half white and half black, and Brazil's face is all black.

Best Answer

*stands on her chair and makes notes* Those are some very cute rats and I love their names! Thank you for that presentation. You score a 7 out of 10 for originality and presentation.

Best Answer

I brought...........*looks in bag of stuff* I have.........some makeup and a brownie and some candy. Want some?

Best Answer

Oh, damn, I forgot about that. Let's improvise. I brought my History of Art book, because... actually, it belongs to my girlfriend. But there are pretty pictures inside. See?

Best Answer

*passes around the book* Very nice indeed. You score a 6 out of 10. Next time come prepared. ;)

Best Answer

A Netflix/Walmart class action settlement. It turns into a Walmart Gift Card. Yay?

Best Answer