popcorn with chocolate puding =p

Best Answer

i dint have any weird cravings, just wanted to eat more of certain normal foods. with my son it was meat pies and cola every morning and also any dairy foods - milk/yogurt/ice-cream/instant puddings etc.<br />
with my daughter i craved bananas with cinnamon on english muffin splits in the early days, and once i waz heavily pregnant i craved any foods that were red; tomatoes, strawberries, peppers and pretty much anything that waz strawberry flavoured, even though i used to hate strawberry flavoured things as a kid.

Best Answer

I ate a hot dog with cottage cheese and ketchup on it.

Best Answer

wow sounds nasty!

Best Answer

It was, I threw up afterwards.

Best Answer

Mayo. I wanted mayonas on everything i would even eat it on a piece of plain white bread or saltine crackers.<br />
Sad to say i miscarried.

Best Answer

i'm sorry:(

Best Answer

Thanks that was in 2005 i was 19

Best Answer

sorry to hear that. i suppose you know now that mayo is a no-no while pregnant as it contains raw egg.

Best Answer

that doesnt cause miscarries.

Best Answer

My first son it was chicken fajita tacos with picante sauce. My second son it was grilled chicken breast with bbq sauce. My third son it was granulated sugar right out of the bag. I didn't crave anything with my fourth son.

Best Answer

1st pregnancy- broccoli and cheese and more broccoli and cheese. funny thing too, my son loves broccoli now. 2nd pregnancy- SALT. on everything!!!!

Best Answer

It changed...Once i got to my second trimester and stopped vomiting!!! For a while i couldnt stop chewing on tap water ice....which i now know means i was iron deficiant. I ate alot of sweet midget pickles, cheese and Captain Crunch cereal....and cotton candy.

Best Answer

I craved Ice chips and tuna fish

Best Answer

i craved olives and ice cream

Best Answer

big mac...yeah I did....lol...

Best Answer

a baby

Best Answer

Snow peas and chilli mud crab :o)

Best Answer

I ate pineapple by the pound. I was eating nearly a pineapple a day in my first two pregnancies, but in my third my heartburn was so bad that I couldn't eat my beloved pineapple. I've also consumed ice cream by the gallons in all of my pregnancies. When I was pregnant with my twins I ate canned spaghetti for breakfast every morning, when I was pregnant with my daughter I would eat cream cheese and chive sandwiches, and then start bawling into them because they reminded me of my childhood. Then when I was pregnant with my son, I became addicted to Tang, and I would sometimes just eat it by the spoonful.<br />
I would also (I can't believe I'm admitting this) freeze ice cubes of tomato juice and suck on them. Sometimes I would but a squirt of lime juice or a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese on top of them.

Best Answer