mangomonkey mangomonkey 26-30, F 33 Answers Jan 15, 2013 in Community

Fly fishing all day long ... or chasing rabbits with my collie for miles and miles and miles. I was very fit as a result and won the school 5 mile race .. I always said my dog was my trainer!

Best Answer

Having from all different backgrounds and not being judge by my skin color.... :(

Best Answer

How sad it is kids that are most tolerate then adults come along and lead then astray :(

Best Answer

...yeah, it's funny because most adult act worse than children; when it comes to that.

Best Answer

Playing all day, oh wait! I still do that.

Best Answer

Hehe! That was the main reason I was happy to become a mum, great excuse to play!!

Best Answer

I miss being happy.

Best Answer

Awwww *hugs*

Best Answer

Natural things such as be happy (real happy) when you are happy and sad when you are sad. While now, I have to be happy when others want me to see smiling and happy....

Best Answer

not worrying

Best Answer

Swimming. I still swim at least 5-6 times in the summer but not during the rest of the year. As a kid I would swim in my (above ground) pool at home almost every single day from April or May all the way to October, and then go to the Y with my dad in the winter and swim.<br />
I am a total fish and miss it!

Best Answer

having energy.

Best Answer

I'm sorry I misread. I miss being able to run around and play all day. I would if I had the energy!

Best Answer

Carefree discovery of bosoms

Best Answer

Humping my scooby doo slippers until I was sweaty.

Best Answer

Irresponsible.

Best Answer

Being sassy but never getting in trouble!

Best Answer

Hehe! :)

Best Answer

plowing with a mule

Best Answer

Can't say I ever did that :)

Best Answer

its a hard days work but rewarding

Best Answer

spending months on end in the pool.

Best Answer

Oh I miss that too! When all you had was time :)

Best Answer

Climbing trees and playing hide and seek

Best Answer

being outdoors in nature all day long with friends

Best Answer

Pillow forts...

Best Answer

Ice skating-I have not been ice skating in about 15 years.

Best Answer

Not much....with grandchildren I get to do it all again......yippie!!!!!

Best Answer

I am realising that through how my mum is with my daughter! Never knew mum was such a kid!

Best Answer

Visiting my grandma. Lying around under my grandpa's scuppernong vine. Just feeling "light" and young.

Best Answer