got into? Did you deserve it?
laurie37 laurie37 18-21, F 9 Answers Sep 27, 2012 in Community

Stole a farm animal set from the local toy shop. I was made to take it back and apologise in person to the owner. Later I got some for Christmas.

Best Answer

I drove my dad's car into three other vehicles while blacked out high, got arrested, lied my *** off, fought the system and got off with Reckless Driving. The moral is admit nothing, deny everything, and make counter-accusations.

Best Answer

I have never done anything terrible. But if you did do something your punishment was short sharp and at the time of the inncident and was a smack usually on hand or arm or leg but that was it. I did once wind up mum so much she threw a small childs wicker chair at me I failed to duck in time and it hit me on the head. She did say sorry and I did get a hug after and leant not to wind up mum.

Best Answer

I skipped school a lot, other kids went out of the house to go to school, i went somewhere else where no one i know could see me. the school realized my absence after a while, my parents we called... a few times.... but they were never angry at me, for that alone I realized i cant do it to them any longer so I stayed in school until graduation, then to college... amazing when i thought to myself, me? in college?, graduated?, a job? still alive?

Best Answer

I was a pretty good kid. The only time I got in trouble was when I made failing report card grades. Mom would ground me until the issue of the next report card. (Later we found out I was failing because of dyslexia. >.<)

Best Answer

Me and my brother lost our swimsuits once and our parents thought we did it on purpose. Our punishment was to stay naked everyday till the middle of October which was about a month and a half later. We only wore clothes for school, i didn't deserve it nor did my brother

Best Answer