Stole a farm animal set from the local toy shop. I was made to take it back and apologise in person to the owner. Later I got some for Christmas.

Best Answer

I drove my dad's car into three other vehicles while blacked out high, got arrested, lied my *** off, fought the system and got off with Reckless Driving. The moral is admit nothing, deny everything, and make counter-accusations.

Best Answer

I have never done anything terrible. But if you did do something your punishment was short sharp and at the time of the inncident and was a smack usually on hand or arm or leg but that was it. I did once wind up mum so much she threw a small childs wicker chair at me I failed to duck in time and it hit me on the head. She did say sorry and I did get a hug after and leant not to wind up mum.

Best Answer

I was a pretty good kid. The only time I got in trouble was when I made failing report card grades. Mom would ground me until the issue of the next report card. (Later we found out I was failing because of dyslexia. >.<)

Best Answer